Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I notice that the rag that is driving the Poch to Madrid story the hardest is the Mirror and written by John Cross.

I don't know what that cunt's issue is with Sours but I have never heard him say a positive thing about us. Always the first to stick the knife in.
Because it makes dippers, goons, chavs, mancs etc buy the rag to gloat.
Although, the chavs might not be able to read it it due to smudging the ink with their tears.

Because it makes dippers, goons, chavs, mancs etc buy the rag to gloat.
Although, the chavs might not be able to read it it due to smudging the ink with their tears.
And for the moany Spurs fans to wallow in their misery, even though he's won fuck all for their club...

To be honest, I don’t think the issue is whether he stays or goes to Madrid, the main issue is - what the fuck was that jacket he was wearing?
I noticed it was the Spurs colours...just saying...
Deq2EQHWsAAOdik.jpg:large

I notice that the rag that is driving the Poch to Madrid story the hardest is the Mirror and written by John Cross.

I don't know what that cunt's issue is with Sours but I have never heard him say a positive thing about us. Always the first to stick the knife in.

There was a spare seat next to us on the train back from Everton, which he plonked himself down in.....We spent the next 3 hours loudly debating how shit Woolwich are until he eventually moved.

Pochettino is giving Real Madrid 5 days to find a solution. He doesn’t want a soap opera and if the club want him, they must present an offer to Tottenham in the next few hours. Poch has a good relationship with Daniel Levy, Spurs’ CEO, and doesn’t want war. [marca]

Why just 5 day? Spanish media :pocheyes:

Pochettino is giving Real Madrid 5 days to find a solution. He doesn’t want a soap opera and if the club want him, they must present an offer to Tottenham in the next few hours. Poch has a good relationship with Daniel Levy, Spurs’ CEO, and doesn’t want war. [marca]

Why just 5 day? Spanish media :pocheyes:

It's the new '48 hours'

Back
Top Bottom