Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder how the noshers will spin this?

Will use the 2 slightly negative press conferences/interviews in the last 6 months against the 100's of positive ones in that time.

Dat confirmation bias doe.

....But the Sun said that Poch's "exit plan" would not be thwarted.

Who would you believe?

A brainwashed minion

or

A printed oracle of truth and justice.

Last edited:
Man U can want Poch as much as they like (I want to be 29 again with a 24 inch waist - ain't gonna happen!). Hopefully come the summer, Poch will realise legendary status will be achieved if he stays with us for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Wonder how the noshers will spin this?

Will use the 2 slightly negative press conferences/interviews in the last 6 months against the 100's of positive ones in that time.

Dat confirmation bias doe.
Well, when they run out if everything they usually default to an incredibly sophisticated form of argument............calling me a member of the board or somesuch. Haven't quite degenerated into that the past week. Wankspace even PM’d me on the subject matter. Hey ho.
:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom