Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

11021106_10152726089648354_4931086145337230969_n.jpg

Says it all ...Our time will come.
COYS!

The good general cares for his soldiers,
and lovingly treats them as his children;
as a consequence they follow him through
deep valleys, and are beside him in death.

The Art Of War - Sun Tzu
Was just about to post something similar in the less articulate words of my own. This young brigade (Dier, Davies, Rose, Walker, Mason, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Lamela, Townsend & Kane) will give their all for this manager who has improved all of them considerably since taking over (Walker aside who has only been back a couple of months)

There is a real job to be done now for Poch. I'm not expecting a top four finish but what I am expecting is a reaction to the past week, and that reaction stems from the manager down. I have complete faith that he will have the players focused and desperate to prove that the last two matches were not indicative of the season we've had and are going to have.

Couldn't bear to watch them celebrate so I turned it off before the last minute.

Apparently Poch forced his players back out of the dressing room to watch Chelsea celebrate with the cup. Thought this was a clever little tactic, make it hurt, make them want it more next time.

Does anyone know if any of our players cried or what their reactions were like, regarding the Dier hugging picture? Would appreciate it if anyone has any info

And they're all cunts
We can certainly agree with that. It's mostly those "fans" who never wanted him in or wasn't their first choice so whenever a loss comes round they pipe up because they want to say "told you so" , but they shut up when we're winning but join in with the glory.

We can certainly agree with that. It's mostly those "fans" who never wanted him in or wasn't their first choice so whenever a loss comes round they pipe up because they want to say "told you so" , but they shut up when we're winning but join in with the glory.

Really? I thankfully don't know any, as I would take a spade to their skull, how you can be a Poch hater is beyond belief, probably the same cunts who start fights on their own fans after losing a cup final

De Boer was my first choice and I am very happy now we got Poch

I'll own up & say he wasn't my first choice. But I've seen enough, even in our losses, to have completely changed my mind about him. He's going to be a legend for us. I really do believe in him now.

Really? I thankfully don't know any, as I would take a spade to their skull, how you can be a Poch hater is beyond belief, probably the same cunts who start fights on their own fans after losing a cup final

De Boer was my first choice and I am very happy now we got Poch
We think your showing promise young man ,spade,nice touch bro.

Back
Top Bottom