Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6 wins on the bounce.

Second time in Premier League history that we've managed that. The other team coming in 2011 when we done it under Redknapp. Eventually losing away at Stoke, I'm sure we all remember that one when Chris Foy had an absolute shocker of a refereeing performance.

We have NEVER won 7 on the bounce in the Premier League era so it would be pretty amazing to break yet another record or do another first under Pochettino and get this done at Upton Park of all places. Our last ever game there.

Oh no, but we're winning games in spite of Poch not because of him remember? It's the squad who is winning us games not Poch, if it wasn't for him we'd be about 10 points clear at the top right now.

I remember that genuinely being someone's argument once. Fuck me they should be castrated.

Oh no, but we're winning games in spite of Poch not because of him remember? It's the squad who is winning us games not Poch, if it wasn't for him we'd be about 10 points clear at the top right now.

I remember that genuinely being someone's argument once. Fuck me they should be castrated.
Gibbsy?

Back
Top Bottom