Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agbonlahor told talkSPORT: “I understand what they’re trying to do with the excitement in the last week of the season but I think it’s going to be done before then.

“I think Woolwich will have top four before they play Spurs. So that idea is going to cost the Premier League. I feel that will be more Spurs trying to finish in the top eight.

“Wolves will finish above Spurs, Manchester United will [as well]. You think Spurs are going to be consistent until the end of the season? They haven’t been all season. I’ve got to back Woolwich.”
Absolutely insane take on that. Agbonlahor seems a bit dimwitted though so it doesn't surprise me.

Agbonlahor told talkSPORT: “I understand what they’re trying to do with the excitement in the last week of the season but I think it’s going to be done before then.

“I think Woolwich will have top four before they play Spurs. So that idea is going to cost the Premier League. I feel that will be more Spurs trying to finish in the top eight.

“Wolves will finish above Spurs, Manchester United will [as well]. You think Spurs are going to be consistent until the end of the season? They haven’t been all season. I’ve got to back Woolwich.”
Wow! He said all this just 6 days before this weekends' games.
What was he smoking?

When 'Media favourite' teams win when playing badly, it's the hallmark of Champions...
When we do it, it's undeserving...

When 'Media favourite' teams win against a team who actually played well, if not better than them, it's the hallmark of Champions who can even beat a team in top form...
When we do it... The opposition are desperately unlucky and in fact deserved to win!

Agbonla-whore has always had a chip on his shoulder about us. Anyone remember why? In fact, can anyone remember much about his career at Villa?

Listening to The Game podcast from the Telegraph the opening lines

‘In other news Spurs beat Villa what does this mean for Steven Gerard’s’ team, we’ll also talk about Woolwich and the top 4 race’

Eh???

Media bias = Not even talking about the sheer number of dangerous tackles put in by Villa on ours. One resulting in a long term injury for a key player.

Apparently we're not as consistent as Woolwich even though we have won 1.838 points per game and they have won 1.80 points per game.
Both teams have lost 10 games.
We have won one more and played one ore.
But we're not as consistent as them despite near identical records.

Only one major football podcast went with villa's thuggish tactics the Irish Times second captains podcast. The game, football ramble and football weekly failed to mention it. If villa did that to city or Liverpool would it of gone without comment.

Agbonlahor is made for TalkSport, purposely says stuff for clicks

Listening to The Game podcast from the Telegraph the opening lines

‘In other news Spurs beat Villa what does this mean for Steven Gerard’s’ team, we’ll also talk about Woolwich and the top 4 race’

Eh???
Games junk... If they talk about us its negative and they love the scouse

The D-list pundits usually put out terrible hot takes on Spurs for some of the limelight. They see Sourness as the benchmark of career punditry and it sets the tone of what to project. I doubt many of them watch Spurs much to know anything.

Back
Top Bottom