Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC write clickbait now it seems. We might seek to play home games at Wembley next season - then the article basically says that conclusion is made because the final decision has been pushed back to mid June.

Journalism these days = fill in the blanks!

Madrid is literally the worst fit for Pochettino that I could possibly think of.

Agreed.

If he leaves us, it'll be for PSG where he can lay his foundations with time. He'll still walk the league anyway and he'll have unlimited resources to form whatever he wants.

At Madrid, he won't be given the time. He's not particularly a cup man and doesn't really deal well with big personalities. So it's not the best match.

Agreed.

If he leaves us, it'll be for PSG where he can lay his foundations with time. He'll still walk the league anyway and he'll have unlimited resources to form whatever he wants.

At Madrid, he won't be given the time. He's not particularly a cup man and doesn't really deal well with big personalities. So it's not the best match.
PSG wouldn't afford Poch to lay foundations. That ship has sailed with that club. The only teams that would put up with that are us in England and Athletico in Spain

The thing with the media, is this constant narrative around us, that everything about us is a joke, the manager, the players, yet when someone else wants anyone, they are then world class

Its complete madness, I used to get angry at people I work with who believe things they see on Facebook and hear on Talksport where as now I just feel happy for them, well done for getting to adulthood even though you are a complete and utter idiot

The comments section on BBC after Poch signed his new contract was mainly "Another 5 trophyless seasons for Spurs.....Spurs have rewarded failure......Poch is a serial loser"

And yet the biggest club on the planet are absolutely fucking desperate to have him.

Doesn't quite stack up, does it.

I see Sky have been reporting consistently that Klopp isn't tempted by Real Madrid Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will not be tempted by Real Madrid, says Christian Purslow despite Klopp not actually saying a single word on the subject.

Yet from the second Zizou announced he was leaving RM they have been saying Poch is off, even though he committed to the club a new 5yr deal just days before. This despite Poch's own words yesterday at his book launch in front of the Worlds Media confirming his commitment to Spurs, pouring cold water on him leaving. They even had one of their own reporters ask him "Real is impossible to turn down isn't it?" To which he gave a direct answer to, even further quashing any possible move for him.

Yet here we are, they are still saying he is off and still peddling that Klopp will not be tempted, even though their own reports think the RM job is impossible to turn down.

Not biased, just NARRATIVE and agenda driven.

I see Sky have been reporting consistently that Klopp isn't tempted by Real Madrid Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will not be tempted by Real Madrid, says Christian Purslow despite Klopp not actually saying a single word on the subject.

Yet from the second Zizou announced he was leaving RM they have been saying Poch is off, even though he committed to the club a new 5yr deal just days before. This despite Poch's own words yesterday at his book launch in front of the Worlds Media confirming his commitment to Spurs, pouring cold water on him leaving. They even had one of their own reporters ask him "Real is impossible to turn down isn't it?" To which he gave a direct answer to, even further quashing any possible move for him.

Yet here we are, they are still saying he is off and still peddling that Klopp will not be tempted, even though their own reports think the RM job is impossible to turn down.

Not biased, just NARRATIVE and agenda driven.

I agree. But I don't think they would want Klopp anyway....he's too much of a loose canon for Real.

Back
Top Bottom