Media darlings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless we win the Champions League or The Premier League, most other clubs will just say "big deal"

And we will have not one fuck given about what they think.
I don't mind the media hating us. They're mostly shit fanboys with agendas and biases.

The ones that make me laugh are when teams like Luton and Sheffield United chant about how 'shit' we are.

Muppets.

I don't mind the media hating us. They're mostly shit fanboys with agendas and biases.

The ones that make me laugh are when teams like Luton and Sheffield United chant about how 'shit' we are.

Muppets.
As an aside, Luton did make me laugh with their North London wank wank wank chant - that’s the kind of pettiness I miss sometimes in modern football

Muppets.
Fuck em

And fuck people like Joe Cole who obviously don't watch football saying "you don't hear the champions league theme played much at White Hart Lane"

Fucking prick...... We've been in the champions league 6 years out of the last 11 and got to the bloody final only to be denied by the shittest of reffing displays

How many times have West Ham been in it?

Oh that's right.....fuck all.

Although they are champions of Europe for the 'Primark Europa Conference League'

Wanker.

I think when we do win something, a large chunk of other fans will be gutted, they actively revel in having us as the whipping boys.

They probably just say it's just 1 FA cup/league title, even Leicester did it, etc
Still can’t believe Carragher kept his job after his disgusting behaviour , showed what a scumbag he really is .

Back
Top Bottom