Media darlings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This bit made me laugh:
Yet here we are, griping that a wonderful stadium has been brought into use earlier than it should have been.
....and there was me thinking it was being brought into use 7 months late!
It can't be both... the media need to make up their minds... are we a laughing stock cos it was a bit late.... or gaining an unfair advantage cos we didn't just wait till NEXT season?

Imagine the furore had we benefitted from it ALL season... how UNFAIR on the rest of the League!! :levywhoa:

This bit made me laugh:

....and there was me thinking it was being brought into use 7 months late!
It can't be both... the media need to make up their minds... are we a laughing stock cos it was a bit late.... or gaining an unfair advantage cos we didn't just wait till NEXT season?

Imagine the furore had we benefitted from it ALL season... how UNFAIR on the rest of the League!! :levywhoa:

Either way it's bollocks. EVERYTHING we've done on this level had to be approved by the league. EPL gave us an ultimatum "Now or next season". We opted for the former.

Tottenham into the Champions League semi-final: Mauricio Pochettino takes the next step

A nice little reminder of what we were up against...

One national radio station ran a poll soon after the quarter-final draw was made inviting their audience to pick which of the English teams would go furthest in the competition. Tottenham were not even one of the options. They went and won the first leg and, crucially, denied City an away goal, but they were still huge underdogs heading to Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom