Media darlings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't like the positive vibes coming our way, just not used to it. I don't trust the media one iota, they'll be on our backs as soon as we hit a bump in the road.

OK, this guy is very good, he's a United fan so a lot of stuff is from their perspective. When I started I was what the fuck...backward baseball cap, fucking London United fan, why is he looking off camera, bet he doesn't talk like that in real life....almost two hours of this shite!?!?!?!

But he really does know his stuff, has a different way of thinking about football and can put it across well, fucking hell I checked the time and an hour had passed in what felt like 20 minutes..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8vP_JQgPUI

I gave this a listen, he made some really great points and I agree with what you said.

I binged a few Ange/Spurs vids last night. We really are the best team to watch. I thought maybe I was being biased but literally all balanced fans and media are saying.

We've also basically replaced our entire starting 11. So it's hard to say how good we'll be under pressure from now on.

First impressions wise, Romero and Udogie strike me as having strong mentality for the big games.
I'd add VDV & Bissouma to that list.... Plus don't rule out Solomon.... he's already done his (compulsory) military service... and some of those Israelis are as tough as fuck!

Blah, blah, blah, cheap option, blah, blah, blah, only got him cos of relegation, blah blah, blah, should have bought him sooner, blah blah.
You forgot; Newcastle turned him down...
Luxury player....
Goes missing when the going gets tough... etc!

A lot of the love seems to be for Ange rather than Spurs from the media. I mean they probably would have loved to do it with Arteta but that robot would come onto the set of Talksport with light globes clinking in his satchel and some random dog named Win.

Angry Lego Movie GIF by LEGO

Never seen so much positivity in the media around the club and the manager maybe I have short memory but Ange is everywhere. Kinda enjoying it though its a good break from the anti-football.

Back
Top Bottom