Meet The Fan Behind The Fighting Cock Podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Flav's a bigger publicity hoar than Harry Redknapp! :tongue:

And, now we also know his real name.... If it hasn't been revealed in past episodes (I've only listened since 7).

I got to that story from newsnow and was about to post it myself, so fingers crossed drives some traffic to the site. I'm not sure how it works but is this website featured on newsnow?

Leroy Mamrtin said:

And, now we also know his real name.... If it hasn't been revealed in past episodes (I've only listened since 7).

I got to that story from newsnow and was about to post it myself, so fingers crossed drives some traffic to the site. I'm not sure how it works but is this website featured on newsnow?
That's what I said! well 'whore' anyway. :whistle:

Leroy Mamrtin said:

We have to be running for 6 months before we can be added.

We're hoping to get on before, but they're pretty strict.

Leroy Mamrtin said:

Not that this makes you sound like a wierd stalker in any shape or form whatsoever :biggrin:

Mrs Spurs said:
Leroy Mamrtin said:

Not that this makes you sound like a wierd stalker in any shape or form whatsoever :biggrin:

As if...

On seperate issue, I'm not so keen on the colour of your curtains :whistle:

Flav said:
Leroy Mamrtin said:

We have to be running for 6 months before we can be added.

We're hoping to get on before, but they're pretty strict.

newsnow draws a lot of cocks and goons....( not in a van gough way )

NN is 90% day trippers who click in for 20 secs then click out again. Its all about the other 10% who might end up spending a little time to look about.

Back
Top Bottom