MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dancing-coffin-coffin-dance.gif

Still engaging in all his old vices. He’s in the pocket of a bookie that’s also a ST at Woolwich.
Bookie is out of order , his issues are well known , no bookmaker should take bets from him . Yes he could get others to put bets on , but they would also be scumbags . I used to be a bookmaker and gambling addiction is a tragic vice

So he's not off the drink?
To be fair, when I saw your link, I did go off on one, as I know the lies he is telling. But that is for gambling, good luck to him if he has kicked the booze, but he is still a lying toe rag.

The theory is that sky keep him on as they don’t want a tragedy on their hands should he be let go.

To be fair, when I saw your link, I did go off on one, as I know the lies he is telling. But that is for gambling, good luck to him if he has kicked the booze, but he is still a lying toe rag.

The theory is that sky keep him on as they don’t want a tragedy on their hands should he be let go.
So Sky is an enabler? (Even if, well intentioned)

Back
Top Bottom