Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7034060-swiss-alps-wallpaper-14990%2B%25281%2529.jpg
What is he trying to do?

I wouldn't be against a world competition for clubs per se, its just the logistics of it that are almost impossible to manage combined with the domestic leagues. Would be interesting to see the different styles of play and discover new players etc.Its not that the Champions league is that diverse or interesting these last few years either.

Man Utd style 'not what Adidas want'

Try telling this to Keith Burkinshaw

:pochfacepalm:
That final quote is a doozy.

Hainer said: "We sell more jerseys than expected, the foreign share is 60%. We are satisfied, even if the actual way of playing of United is not exactly what we want to see."

- Manchester United, 2015

Makes you very glad about how Spurs are now conducting themselves. We're pretty much the anti-United this season...

Yaya Toure angered by African player of the year award snub

Yaya Toure - what a cunt.

The guy has monopolised the award for the last 4 years but goes off on one when he doesn't by claiming gems like: "I give an example: it's Lionel Messi who wins all the trophies but it's Ronaldo who is Ballon d'Or. What would you say? It would be unfair."

No it wouldn't you ignorant toss-pot. It would depend who had been the better footballer that year. Idiots like him just reinforce the modern cancer of football that unless you play for one of the big paying clubs then you're not a great player. Cunt. Thundercunt.

(yes, I know he's mainly got an issue with the relative importance of the ACN, but it doesn't make it much less cunty)

Back
Top Bottom