Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DnUtbvtWsAAKKJL.jpg

I know it’s not a picture, but I don’t know where else to put it.

I’m not sure I even believe it. But if it’s true then I don’t understand it.

From a list of the worlds most overpaid players.....

ALEX PRITCHARD | 110,000 POUNDS A WEEK
No, your eyes are not deceiving you: Huddersfield Town’s Alex Pritchard really is earning £110,000-a-week.

This was revealed by the Mirror, who were listing the highest-paid players at all 20 Premier League clubs, earlier this month.

Pritchard, a former England Under-21 international, has scored one goal in 19 appearances for the Terriers since arriving from Norwich City earlier this year.”

No, your eyes are not deceiving you: Huddersfield Town’s Alex Pritchard really is earning £110,000-a-week.

This was revealed by the Mirror, who were listing the highest-paid players at all 20 Premier League clubs, earlier this month.

Pritchard, a former England Under-21 international, has scored one goal in 19 appearances for the Terriers since arriving from Norwich City earlier this year.”

Thats insane, Dele takes home 50k

It's nonsense.

Modern football is not broken but it is in need of some resorative action.

It's appeal remains strong and it has 3 huge stars that elevate it. It is within financial reach of enough people in one form or another of those who want to watch it.

The problems are always supply and demand (money) on the one hand and being as good as you can be on the other (system and competence)

Get both bits right in the latter (Leicester 3 years ago) and you can overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. Once in a blue moon occurrence but it can just about happen and I think fans believe that and hold onto it.

Everyone and his dog knows that Man City have been breaking FFP rules since they came in, no club that struggles to get 40000 through the gates on a CL night should have the highest wage bill in europe

Most daming part is that they ain't bothered about the info just that it was a hacker that got it

Apparently Aaron Ramsey going to get 400k a week at juventus

That is 1.6million a month

Just contemplate that

Back
Top Bottom