Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly think and hope Conte's words to the starters today were "OK, you have 20-25 minutes in the 2nd half to turn this around, if not, several of you will be getting transfer listed in the morning".

On the train back. How could a home tie against the genuine minnows of Morecambe end up as such hard work? Dreadful all round for 3/4 of the game. NDombele should never wear the shirt again. He’s clearly talented and yet also clearly too lazy and arrogant to bother making an effort for us. The booing was all at him really - especially as he decided to trudge off slowly when we made the subs. One thing I noticed was, for their goal, at the corner, he decided to fiddle with his gloves and take them off, totally neglecting any defensive duties and leaving us more exposed.

Dele was getting good applause when he went off. He tried hard all game but for whatever reason it wasn’t working out. GLC and Doherty were their usual poor selves.

The difference in energy with Skipp and Lucas was ridiculous - and ridiculous by showing how poor the movement, pace and effort were beforehand.

How the hell are we going to move on 6-8 crap players?!

Sausage, I'm guessing that was Alan Hutton doing co-coms as he mentioned his time at Spurs. I thought his accent was curious at first but I see (and always thought) he is a Glaswegian.

I'm obviously no expert but I'd say the Glaswegian accent is the Scots one I'm most familiar with. Is his a standard one or does it have - I dunno - a "lilt from somewhere else?
It was indeed Hutton.

Ndombeldumb and Deledumber have got to be done.

Had to put on world class players and have winks score by accident to save our blushes, bit embarrassing really.

Not necessarily even WC; just proper players.

Ndombele & Gio are a fucking joke.... At least we have some fond memories of Dele.

Gomes was probably our worst signing of the modern era. But our recruitment in the last five years has been shocking. Gollini. Docherty. Ndombele. Lo celso. I’d sell those four immediately and also accept any offer for Dele. Such a shame to see Dele’s demise, but we have to now accept that he isn’t the player he was.
sell these 4 players who would buy them ?

Managers have spent 140m on players we all agree are not good enough - we won't get 140m back but we should get most of that - Levy must give that and more to Conte - for fecks sake let's hope he buys some better players ....

We still have 14/15 decent quality players and 5/6 decent youngsters - we just need at least four much, much, much better players than the five senior backups we saw today. Doherty - LoCelso - Ndombele - Dele .... and another bloody striker.

That's five new players 200m spent ... needs to happen, preferably now, or worst case in the summer.

Tanguy Ndombele, get the fuck out our club you lazy fat sack of shit.

Dele Ali, you have had you’re chances. Now fuck off to Newcastle shit cunt!!

Doherty, you don’t even deserve to be a professional football, Cunt!!!

Rodon - useless Cunt!!!

Gollini - Eminem wanker!!!!!

These players are simply not good enough

Back
Top Bottom