Most Random Places You've Seen Spurs Stars

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, you`re not. I read your posts with great joy. Love you MrsP.

Happy Holidays
I Love Hearts GIF

Razor in the Old Oak, Romford
Razor at Brentwood Gardening show
Ray Parlour ( who is a charming bloke) TGI Fridays Lakeside
I can sadly confirm that Ray Parlour is a sickeningly good guy. Was in a restaurant for a work thing and he was at the bar, the two sad gooner work colleagues called him out. He came over had a chat. Established that four of the eight people were Yiddos signed the autographs of the Woolwich lot. When we asked for the bill he'd payed the lot.

Jimmy Greaves at the Brookmans Park Hotel, told that story in his thread.

John Lacy (Spider) on the pitch when I played against St Alban's City. He was legitimately the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Just shows the gulf in quality between the top division and where the rest of us used to play.

Gary Mabbutt in my ex girlfriend's living room, he was a close friend of the family. Fun Fact: she once saved his life when he passed out due to his diabetes. She was there and gave him his injection.

Non Spurs: Bob Wilson at the Herts County trials. His son was trialling as a keeper and the coaches there were fawning over Bob.
The goon team at their London Colney training ground. The company I worked for had their regional office next door. I spent an entire lunch hour cunting off Ray Parlour! Tony Adams thought it was hilarious, as did Dennis Bergkamp. Martin Keown didn't, so I cunted him off as well.

Good times.

Tony Adams it turned out was a lovely bloke.

Ian Dowie. I used to play in the same team as Dowie when we were youngsters (Mowlem youth) in Welham Green. I joined the senior team aged 15, he was 18, and he was the bully who thought he'd make an example of the kid at training, right up until I out him up in the air with a tackle.

If he didn't like me before he hated me after that🤣

And last but not least...

Matt Letissier when I had my second trial for Southampton. He's the same age as me and was still in their youth squad at the time. I'd had a blinding first trial at CM, but they put me in at CH for the second trial where we joined the youth prospects...

Big Nosed slag ran absolute rings around me. I was totally destroyed and wasn't invited back!

Back
Top Bottom