MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

De Bruyne is on form right now but in terms of out and out ability and also what we need it would be either Hazard or Sanchez. With a manager like Poch they would be unplayable. I don’t think Sanchez cares anymore at Woolwich.

I feel if we had gotten Zaha and Barkley in the summer our attack would have been close to complete though. At the moment it’s the insane depth in attack that City have that is the difference for them.
Still confident that Barkley is coming in January, so we need to pray to every deity that Eriksen stays injury free over the next few months (he does, touch wood, have an excellent injury record for us).

Yes it's a cliche, but our returning injured players are going to be so 'like a new signing'. One year without Lamela (whose assist stats were outstanding in the brief part of last season he played), Rose finally returning, and Wanyama to compete with Dier.

That's some hairdo on Bakayoko. :pochshock2:
0439fa2bd1d6058689699376384e0439.jpg

De Bruyne is on form right now but in terms of out and out ability and also what we need it would be either Hazard or Sanchez. With a manager like Poch they would be unplayable. I don’t think Sanchez cares anymore at Woolwich.

I feel if we had gotten Zaha and Barkley in the summer our attack would have been close to complete though. At the moment it’s the insane depth in attack that City have that is the difference for them.

Great players, but De Bruyne would compliment the players we already have better in my view.

MoTD2 just doing our game and fuck me, I know we weren’t great but they showed our goal as our ONLY action, nothing else. They showed every single one of Bournemouth’s shots, focusing on Howes comments after the game about Lloris’s saves, no mention of the 4 saves made by their keeper, his red card challenge. In the studio not one syllable about Tottenham.

MoTD2 just doing our game and fuck me, I know we weren’t great but they showed our goal as our ONLY action, nothing else. They showed every single one of Bournemouth’s shots, focusing on Howes comments after the game about Lloris’s saves, no mention of the 4 saves made by their keeper, his red card challenge. In the studio not one syllable about Tottenham.

Yep, joke. You’d have thought we were lucky to get a corner.

Must've really annoyed the producers that we won after they'd set up all those interviews about fans hating Wembley. :ledley:

Yep, joke. You’d have thought we were lucky to get a corner.
I hate highlight shows, we are reduced to it in this cunting country thanks to Sky and BT but that was a fucking joke, anyone watching that who didn’t see the game live would think we escaped a thrashing, when in reality Bournemouth barely strung 3 passes together, in fact I don’t think they did.

Oh well, same old.

Its truly pathetic and pitiful punditry / coverage almost everywhere really.
If we had spent the stadium money on players in 2 seasons perhaps they would be full of praise, but they just can't accept it that we are this good on a scrooge budget compared to the moneybags clubs. The sourest of sour grapes is all it is, and I am starting to enjoy it now to be honest.... We know how good we are becoming, don't need twatty pundits stealing a living to confirm it.
It cracks me up seeing how desperate they are to get the digs in.
I mean 8 mins in to that Bournemouth game and Tony Gale has already confirmed that that's it, Kane has been marked out the game.. Might as well take him off he has zero chance now! Then he digs us about only having 73500 crowd against Bournemouth no less!
Alrighty then Gale, just the 40 or so extra thousand then, yes truly awful attendance. Fucking lolz
:dembelelol:

I mean 8 mins in to that Bournemouth game and Tony Gale has already confirmed that that's it, Kane has been marked out the game.. Might as well take him off he has zero chance now! Then he digs us about only having 73500 crowd against Bournemouth no less!
Alrighty then Gale, just the 40 or so extra thousand then, yes truly awful attendance. Fucking lolz
:dembelelol:

Yeah Tony, and how many 99'ers does that include?

Well we can be sure tonight won't Silva's dive to get City started it'll be Pep genius City Brilliant, just send the title to Manchester - postcode M11 3FF

Back
Top Bottom