MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't know really where to put this but MOTD2 presenter Mark Chapman's wife Sara has passed at the age of 44. No age to go, really feel for the family, they've got 3 kids together. I 1st remember hearing Chappers (Mark Chapman) on the Chris Moyles and Scott Mills shows on radio 1 in the mid to late 2000's.

Really sad that.... Bless the whole family.

Italia'90 being revisited tonight, my most memorable Word Cup tournament.
OldfashionedEasyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Watched it, Lineker is so far up his own arse. Was a very good player and I idolised him like my boy does with Harry when I was a kid but he's an insufferable prick.

Watched it, Lineker is so far up his own arse. Was a very good player and I idolised him like my boy does with Harry when I was a kid but he's an insufferable prick.
I never idolised him, never thought he was a team player, a real arrogant dipstick, hiding behind a 'nice guy' persona.
An excellent goal scorer, can't argue with that. But I never liked him.

My BF tells this story to everyone - the first time he took his son to Upton Park, it was to see them against us. His son asked him when were they going to play the music? BF replies "what music?" He then sings the MOTD theme.

Footnote to this story - the son had the good sense to support us :)

Back
Top Bottom