Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko will be the hardest player to move on due to his insane wages we offered him. He's played a part in costing us results in all of our biggest games. I can't see any team thinking to themselves that they need a Sissoko in midfield. He hasn't physically imposed himself into a game in years. All he offers at the moment is pointing fingers.

I'd be both baffled and delighted if anyone takes him off us.

Sissoko will be the hardest player to move on due to his insane wages we offered him. He's played a part in costing us results in all of our biggest games. I can't see any team thinking to themselves that they need a Sissoko in midfield. He hasn't physically imposed himself into a game in years. All he offers at the moment is pointing fingers.

I'd be both baffled and delighted if anyone takes him off us.
He’s on £80k, hardly insane for someone with over 250 PL appearances and 70 caps for France plus played in a UCL final and Euro final. Woolwich are playing Torrera, Cedric, Mari, Kolasinac, Martinelli, Bellerin more than that and Pepe (150k), Laca (180k), Willian (190k), and Auba (300k). Now those are insane wages.

Sissoko is tough to shift because of his age and that the French league is deeply struggling for money. Apparently we’ve already got offers from the Middle East but he’s not sure he wants to go.

Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

we need our saviour back........

Back
Top Bottom