Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice move for him if true, he'll look like prime Yaya Toure in Saudi Arabian football.

But this just annoys me that the little vermin Winks has managed to survive yet another season. He should be fucked off to the middle-east as well because that's exactly his level too.

Just checked twitter and saw he was trending ...great news! If we can offload Dier too my apathy might diminish. Looks like the rebuild Poch wanted is happening now. Pity we pricked about for two seasons and lost our best coach of modern times.

Nice move for him if true, he'll look like prime Yaya Toure in Saudi Arabian football.

But this just annoys me that the little vermin Winks has managed to survive yet another season. He should be fucked off to the middle-east as well because that's exactly his level too.

You say this but did you see the Saudi's at the last WC - they actually played decent football, technically better than what Sissoko plays.

Back
Top Bottom