Mystic Egg Guesses This Weekends Games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fri:

Swansea v Newcastle – Both playing good football. But thanks to the two best goalies in the league it will be 1-1.

Sat:

Sunderland v Spurs – Exactly the same nervy 70 mins as against Swansea, Lennon being back giving us the edge, 1-3. (My goto bet)
Bolton v Fulham – The Muamba effect is kicking in, Bolton at home versus one of the worst traveling sides in the league… 2-1.
Chelsea v Wigan – Chelsea picking up points and so are Wigan, Wigan set piece 3-1.
Liverpool v Aston Villa – Liverpool choke again at home, Downing to show why hes worth a penny farthing, 1-1.
Norwich v Everton – Typical boring Everton 1-1.
West Brom v Blackburn – Entertaining dog fight, 2-1.
Stoke City v Wolves – Wolves are leaking goals in for fun, 2-0.

Sun:

Man Utd v QPR – Pretty much writing off QPR this year, United are too strong in the business end to the season, 3-0.
Woolwich v Man City – We all hope Woolwich get dicked on. Van Persie to get his ankle raped. 2-2.

If none of these are right it was just a lucky two weeks, why not go out in flames. Fuck Lawro.

I'll do an accumulator identical to this for a laugh.

I'm gonna take on the egg.

Fri:

Swansea v Newcastle – Swansea to bounce back from 2 defeats with a win. 2-1

Sat:

Sunderland v Spurs – Tight game, early kick offs are usually rubbish. 0-0
Bolton v Fulham – Bolton picked up form but expect Fulham to cause them trouble here. 1-1
Chelsea v Wigan – Wigan on a good run, but Drogba to bag a couple in easy win. 4-0
Liverpool v Aston Villa – Villa are dreadul. Liverpool are too, but expect the scousers to take the points. 2-0
Norwich v Everton – Norwich have stopped picking up results recently, Everton the form team. 1-1
West Brom v Blackburn – Fuck knows. 3-2
Stoke City v Wolves – Wolves cannot defend. Crouchy to score after aerial battle with Bassong. 3-1

Sun:

Man Utd v QPR – Comfortable home win, couple of late goals 3-0
Woolwich v Man City – City to play more defensive after shipping 3 goals last week. Can see both scoring, scum with a late equaliser. 1-1

eggsoakley said:
Fri:

Swansea v Newcastle – Both playing good football. But thanks to the two best goalies in the league it will be 1-1.

Sat:

Sunderland v Spurs – Exactly the same nervy 70 mins as against Swansea, Lennon being back giving us the edge, 1-3. (My goto bet)
Bolton v Fulham – The Muamba effect is kicking in, Bolton at home versus one of the worst traveling sides in the league… 2-1.
Chelsea v Wigan – Chelsea picking up points and so are Wigan, Wigan set piece 3-1.
Liverpool v Aston Villa – Liverpool choke again at home, Downing to show why hes worth a penny farthing, 1-1.

Sun:

Man Utd v QPR – Pretty much writing off QPR this year, United are too strong in the business end to the season, 3-0.
Woolwich v Man City – We all hope Woolwich get dicked on. Van Persie to get his ankle raped. 2-2.

If none of these are right it was just a lucky two weeks, why not go out in flames. Fuck Lawro.

I just put my month's rent money on an 10 game accumulator using the above predictions.

If I am homeless next month it will be all your fault. I hope you can live with yourself.

Smolik said:
eggsoakley said:
Fri:

Sat:

Sun:

I just put my month's rent money on an 10 game accumulator using the above predictions.

If I am homeless next month it will be all your fault. I hope you can live with yourself.

Also if you win you can buy your own house and it will be his fault. I hope he can live with you. :defoe2:

Friday
Swansea 1 v 1 Newcastle - 0-2, totally wrong.

Saturday
Sunderland 2 v 2 Spurs - 0-0, at least I predicted a draw!
Bolton 2 v 1 Fulham - 0-3, horrific performance from Bolton who've looked better in recent weeks.
Chelsea 2 v 0 Wigan - 2-1, almost right but Wigan had to pop one in!
Liverpool 1 v 1 Aston Villa - 1-1, kerchinga!
Norwich 1 v 2 Everton - 2-2, was all set for being right but for a late Norwich goal!
West Brom 1 v 1 Blackburn - 3-0, Blackburn didn't even turn up for this one...
Stoke City 3 v 2 Wolves - 2-1, got the right result and goal difference so not a total loss!

Sunday
Man Utd 2 v 0 QPR -2-0, spot on! United always win by smaller margins
Woolwich 1 v 2 Man City

That's 7259.89/1 so i've stuck 10p on it as well as 10p on yours. Then i've also put 10p on the 10 games having the scores i've predicted, with odds of 4,435,611,179/1 which means i'll win around £443m if that comes in.

If it does, i'll buy everyone on the forum a season ticket and a pint, and buy Daniel Levy a big stadium.

I have faith in the egg. PaddyPower gave me a free £1 bet there so I've put 50p on Swansea 1-1 and 50p on us to win 3-1. If I get any returns then they are going on the rest of the games lol.

When I read the odds on the first accumulator, I LOLed so hard that I started coughing and had trouble breathing for a minute. Excellent work.

eggsoakley said:
Fri:

Sat:

Sun:

I put £2 (big man) on a Swansea, Norwich and Liverpool draws, Bolton and West Brom at 242.65/1. I'm banking on you eggs, don't fuck me.

oh well, Cisse is class but did think Caulker done well might have another look at tomorrows games.

Back
Top Bottom