Mystic Egg Guesses This Weekends Games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cracked-egg-thumb7834857.jpg

Well played Buckler.

Fortunately Paddy Power refunded my 50p on the Newcastle game because it was a money back special on Cisse last scorer so I still have a house. They really know how to keep their customers to be fair; I've only ever put £20 in that account for a free bet which I took out again when I won it back.

But considering I've lost everything I've bet on recently I might take one for the team and stick it on a draw no bet for Woolwich. That way we're guaranteed a City win tomorrow or some more pennies to mess around with.

:thumbup:

So far i've got 2 results from 9 (Liverpool 1 - 1 Villa and United 2 - 0 QPR) - as well as 3 correct outcomes and 4 totally wrong predictions.

Last game is the scum, which I have down as a 2-1 loss for them. Let's hope i'm right!

Balotelli's snapping some legs though, top lad!

I'm hoping they'll get a bollocking at half-time, or grab some against the run of play like everyone seems to against us!

So got 6 out of 10 right for outcomes mainly losing out by one goal. 1 correct score (Liverpool draw) and the rest can fuck themselves, cunty scum and toon wankers.

YidoBuckler said:
eggsoakley said:
YidoBuckler said:
In your face Eggs ;)

Yeah your right, wish I realised we were to play the most boring cant be arsed to attack game of football since Sunderland did the same versus us the same day.

:adegrin: Between the two of us we got most results right, just not exact scores.

We should have a good old back and forth together and get it right!

YidoBuckler said:
I'm gonna take on the egg.

Fri:

Swansea v Newcastle – Swansea to bounce back from 2 defeats with a win. 2-1
Bit of a dip in form for Swans now they are safe

Sat:

Sunderland v Spurs – Tight game, early kick offs are usually rubbish. 0-0
Spot on
Bolton v Fulham – Bolton picked up form but expect Fulham to cause them trouble here. 1-1
Got the Fulham causing them trouble bit right, but not to that extent!
Chelsea v Wigan – Wigan on a good run, but Drogba to bag a couple in easy win. 4-0
Anything but an easy win and Drog-barrrrrrrrrrrr (nice one Motty) didn't score
Liverpool v Aston Villa – Villa are dreadul. Liverpool are too, but expect the scousers to take the points. 2-0
My god Liverpool are shit
Norwich v Everton – Norwich have stopped picking up results recently, Everton the form team. 1-1
Correct outcome, didn't expect Everton to score 2 goals away from home though
West Brom v Blackburn – Fuck knows. 3-2
Right result, Blackburn looked poor again
Stoke City v Wolves – Wolves cannot defend. Crouchy to score after aerial battle with Bassong. 3-1
Crouchy header wins the day
Sun:

Man Utd v QPR – Comfortable home win, couple of late goals 3-0
Cheers to the linesman and referee but also to QPR turning up and not even bothering
Woolwich v Man City – City to play more defensive after shipping 3 goals last week. Can see both scoring, scum with a late equaliser. 1-1
The late goal bit was right but City didn't score before, bastards.

Same as eggs, 6 outcomes correct and 1 score spot on.

• Everton v Sunderland - 2-1
    Newcastle v Bolton - 3-1
    Tottenham v Norwich - 3-1 (Always 3-1)
    Aston Villa v Stoke City - 1-1
    Fulham v Chelsea - 2-3
    Blackburn v Liverpool - 2-1
    Man City v West Brom - 3-1
    Wigan v Man Utd - 0-4
    Wolves v Woolwich - Hoping for 2-1, will be 1-3
    QPR v Swansea - 1-1

I won't get any scores right, I just like thinking I will. Might do an accumulator for half of those.

Back
Top Bottom