Nacer Chadli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We obviously needed some wing cover and it seems evident we wouldn't pay outrageously for it with Lennon having a good season last year and having guys like Siggy, Dempsey, and Townsend who can also play on the wings.

He scored 16 goals playing left wing and looks like the cutting in type winger that we've wanted. Plus Belgian Spur Belgian Spur says he's a good lad who works his nuts off. Sounds like a 7.5 million well spent if it happens.

And because who doesn't like YouTube clips.

BO1RdTMCcAA-RLx.png:large

I like the look of him to be honest, I don't think he'd be that bad of a signing. Would surely chip in with more goals than Lennon would. I'd prefer to see Afellay though since he's got more raw talent IMO. Anyone know anything about him? Seems like we got linked to him for like 2 days then bam nowhere to be seen.

I like the look of him to be honest, I don't think he'd be that bad of a signing. Would surely chip in with more goals than Lennon would. I'd prefer to see Afellay though since he's got more raw talent IMO. Anyone know anything about him? Seems like we got linked to him for like 2 days then bam nowhere to be seen.
Affelay is 27. Chadli is 23. I don't think Affelay will progress anymore and I think Affelay is more of a playmaker than a scorer. Chadli seems like he'll chip in some goals and we need that.

Bought him in fifa one time. Turned out to be a monster. I eventually sold him for 50 million. :levylol:

This feels like another deal Levy will not be able to resist, with Chadli entering the last year of his contract. Whether it's Holtby's pre-contract, or Dembele or Paulinho's below market release clauses, Levy loves a purchase where external factors cap or deflate the price.

Back
Top Bottom