Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bet you can't wait until next week, not only might Spurs lose but at the same time Woolwich will win........mega wank-off-told-you-so-fest

No one is more Spurs on here than me...with the exception of maybe Petter. All I want is whats best for Spurs.

Im not one of those fans who grades how "spursy" they are by how much they hate Woolwich (oooh Woolwich...offensive stuff) I just go, home and away and want to see us play good football.

Hopefully I will see 90 minutes under AVB but I doubt it.

Do me a favour. Not one to rate how spurs you are. You constantly say you're the only real supporter in the village. Youve got a stinking attitude. There are plenty of people on here unhappy about the performances and plenty of people who watch Spurs live frequently. Youre not special. I was wanting to take you more seriously as I don't agree with others that you're a gooner troll. However, you're continuing to be an antagonistic cock for no good reason.

No one is more Spurs on here than me...with the exception of maybe Petter. All I want is whats best for Spurs.

Im not one of those fans who grades how "spursy" they are by how much they hate Woolwich (oooh Woolwich...offensive stuff) I just go, home and away and want to see us play good football.

funny-gifs-cool-story-bro1.gif

Once you start rating yourself against other Spurs fans, talking about who is the most Spurs or "I'm Spartacus" or however you want to put it, you lose all credibility (not that you had much at this point anyway).

Out of interest if you get your wish and Villas_Boas is sacked/resigns, who would you want to replace him....?

Guardiola. He always dreamt of working at Tottenham. His man crush on Gomes is also a pro argument. Levy has been lurking around Pep's US residence for a couple of months already. :levyeyes:

True story.

I dont know who's worse:

In the Blue Corner: Mr I go home and away and Ive never heard of you lot so you aint real.

In the other Blue Corner: Mr my Gwandaddy won the double and Im going to tell everyone, everyday for the rest of my life.

Two points:
Lots of people go home and away, get over yourself
You dont choose your family, get over yourself

Back
Top Bottom