Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck
Pope+Benedict+XVI+wears+a+large+sombrero+in+the+Popemobile

And we all have "that picture"
I fucking wish I owned a sombrero. When I went to Ciudad Juarez as a child all I wanted was this pretty blue and silver sombrero... I don't remember a whole lot from that trip but THAT FUCKING SOMBRERO...

God, I can be such a stereotype.

The more i look at it, the more the phrase

Grabbing dinner and drinks with an ex, which is weird because she hasn't talked to me in about 2 years.
Sounds very stalkerish...

as if... she doesnt yet know she'll be partaking in this activity. Or about the little diary you have of where she'll be on a friday night...

I fucking wish I owned a sombrero. When I went to Ciudad Juarez as a child all I wanted was this pretty blue and silver sombrero... I don't remember a whole lot from that trip but THAT FUCKING SOMBRERO...

Between this and your plan to have Mexican food tonight, you're painting quite the picture.

Did you cry the whole donkey ride home?

Just curious, is that avatar your own pussy, because (in case you were wondering) that's not my cock.

Back
Top Bottom