Net zero spend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah. We were going to lose bale. I'm a bit gutted about losing so many England players but there wernt really quality replacements. I am happy that it was avb who had the cash and not red. I just hope lamela is as good as everyone is saying and Erikson tuns out to be a bargain.

Paulhino could be a star. And Soldado will score goals in the prem.

Who knows how it will turn out but we have given ourselves a chance.

Jury's out regarding a lot of our signings. But regardless, kudos to Levy for a) hiring Baldini to choose and finalise the signing of players and b) for keeping the signings coming.

Only point of contention is that Goons should never have been allowed to sign Ozil or anyone else.

We've spent over 100 million pounds. Ignore the net spend as that tells you bugger all. If we were blowing money just to increase our net spend and look 'ambitious' then I’d be questioning DL's sanity.

This special relationship and how the Bale saga ended up playing out certainly leaves a sour taste tbh. We sold our best player to them scumbags and they turned around and sold our most hated rivals a worldie to fund the move.

In saying that though I still think we've got a better squad now than before it opened and will beable to challenge at the very top of the table. I just wish we didn't have 2 fuckn weeks to wait until the next match.

31025113.jpg

fuck all these g14 scummy cunts

COYS THFC FOR LIFE

:harryfacepalm:

We have got rid of Parker, Huddlestone, Dempsey, etc - All players who were last season labelled as dead wood.

In their place we have brought in 7 quality players near enough all funded by one world class player. I still think that overall we have got the better deal out of all this. Keep the faith people.

We also need to remember that we still have a new stadium on the way and we cannot go spending crazy money.

Back
Top Bottom