Net zero spend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if we'll actually spend in January if we need to

I'm sure Levy noticed the 'online backlash' from NOT making a last minute Deadline day signing... whether we needed to or not!
He won't be making THAT mistake again... Expect some activity between 10-11pm on Jan 31st!!!!

I'm sure Levy noticed the 'online backlash' from NOT making a last minute Deadline day signing... whether we needed to or not!
He won't be making THAT mistake again... Expect some activity between 10-11pm on Jan 31st!!!!
Franco will have a quiet word in his ear I'm sure

According to transfermarkt.co.uk Tottenham (+4.527.600 £) and Everton (+7.480.000 £) are the only two clubs in PL with positive business in the transfer window.
Oh Levy you did it again! :levylol: :levystare:

Well this time out he should have made a last minute sale, if he didnt want the filth buying ozil then he should have delayed the Bale sale till the last minute, then Perez and Wenger wouldnt have spit roasted him.

Considering Levy has to compete with Chelski, cunty Woolwich and that short arse Perez I think he did well!!

Is Ozil that big a deal over at Woolwich anyway? Granted he's a great player but he's not what Woolwich need - I don't see that signing suddenly making them title contenders.

Love you man....

(though the speed she's clapping makes your reply look EVER so sarcastic!! Am I wrong?)

Not sarcastic at all. Fantastic post! Glad to see some actual level heads around.

Is Ozil that big a deal over at Woolwich anyway? Granted he's a great player but he's not what Woolwich need - I don't see that signing suddenly making them title contenders.
Well they'll be a much better team with him than without him..... They said united didnt really need the RVPIST.

And if you look at their defensive record over the last 10 or so games, they dont need strengthening at the back.

Last edited:
According to transfermarkt.co.uk Tottenham (+4.527.600 £) and Everton (+7.480.000 £) are the only two clubs in PL with positive business in the transfer window.
Oh Levy you did it again! :levylol: :levystare:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_GB1.html

Thats some interesting shizzle.
kerching.gif

Not read the whole thread but RE: first few posts about Soldado.. it would help if the first two teams we played didn't shove 10 men behind the ball so there was zero space to play in, and against the scum I don't really remember what happened but i'm pretty sure the whole team was terrible.

He'll get there.

Well they'll be a much better team with him than without him..... They said united didnt really need the RVPIST.

And if you look at their defensive record over the last 10 or so games, they dont need strengthening at the back.

Would have probably been better investing in some squad depth at the back and a holding midfielder, as well as another striker perhaps. I mean, even Giroud said they should sign another one, which would probably knock him out of the starting XI.

:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom