New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sweet lord Wycombe's new keeper shirt is brutal.
bf609468-2a27-48b4-9e40-fda411359bc4.jpg

If you're at a festival and you want to buy some trips this is the guy you head to.

Spent the weekend in Copehagen and ran into our new kit at a store there. Caved in and bought the away one, with Chris on the back (he's danish after all!). It looks great, as does the home kit, in person.

Now I have both (but the home kit hasn't been delivered yet). I do love spending money on this club it seems!

It's quite funny reading the messages about the tops being too tight.

They are replica sports tops based on those professional sportsmen wear. Of course they're not designed to accommodate Jonny ten bellies.

HAs anyone got both the stadium and Elite kit by any chance? want to know if the Elite is a bit tighter and to get a bigger size the the stadium kit

i don't mean to be rude but you do know I'm Daniel Levy right? i can afford £90

£90*

*£9 up front with further payments of £2 per month, payable over a maximum of 12 months, after which a 'cooling-off' period applies and the club is obligated to purchase the shirt back for a sum of £56, inclusive of existing balance clearance, plus a contracted gratis birthday party appearance provided by Ledley King.

Saw a couple of lads wearing home and away respectively today....

Blue looks classy.... White looks a bit like a knock-off England shirt with a big red bit in the middle.

Sorry, but the minimal white vibe dies at the hands of the AIA logo.

I popped into one of Mike Ashleys stores just to see the new shirts. Tempted by the Away. But then I saw and felt the shirt. Looks and feels like some Chinese rip off. Probably was in there tbh. But even with £5 off RRP I wasn't buying. The collar is just shapeless in the real shirt. The joining panels just seem wrong. I'll be getting a polo shirt or something, skipping this year I'm afraid.
Plus, I've just spent £700 on a ST, I'm not made of money!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom