New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sweet lord Wycombe's new keeper shirt is brutal.
bf609468-2a27-48b4-9e40-fda411359bc4.jpg

We're gonna struggle with what to wear for TWO of our early games... Juve and Newcastle's B/W stripes will SURELY clash with anything we've got to bring to the table!
Maybe they'll rush through a yellow and Navy 'Special Edition' number like they had to for the 2002 League Cup Final vs. Blackburn!
Totally avoidable though if they'd gone for ALL YELLOW/ALL SKY BLUE for the 3rd kit...

IDIOTS!

Sweet lord Wycombe's new keeper shirt is brutal.
bf609468-2a27-48b4-9e40-fda411359bc4.jpg

It's the visual equivalent of sonic warfare...

"Our special counter-opposition design templates guarantee blurred vision and headaches for attacking players whenever a 5 meter radius is breached."

Poor bloke went blind when he looked in the mirror without the special sunglasses provided by the manufacturer.

This promo shot was his last hurrah.

We're gonna struggle with what to wear for TWO of our early games... Juve and Newcastle's B/W stripes will SURELY clash with anything we've got to bring to the table!
Maybe they'll rush through a yellow and Navy 'Special Edition' number like they had to for the 2002 League Cup Final vs. Blackburn!
Totally avoidable though if they'd gone for ALL YELLOW/ALL SKY BLUE for the 3rd kit...

IDIOTS!

...Maybe they'll play 'skins' or 'bibs'.

Just got my new away top XL. XL my arse, it's right fucking tight, either Nike are cutting back on the cloth or i've become a bit postman.

Looks like a lot of people took Very up on their £30 off offer, there's no away kits and only the smallest/fattest home kits left.

I can fit into a small albeit snugly. After CJJ CJJ pointed out that it was a credit account I decided to give it a miss, will wait until Christmas when the prices will likely drop. Just spunked close to £180 on three kids kits for my boys though, they're all wearing them today.

I spent £83 on the navy drill top, navy swoosh tshirt and that nice navy The Lane mug, all off the official site. Nike usually have really nice fabrics, so hopefully these will be good purchases.

Bit random but Federer who's playing the now wears Nike! The shirt he's got on is neat and tidy If it had blue trim,AIA in navy that would be lovely,spot on. You have question why they make such an arse of football shirts yet do the business with tennis? They will shift more footy shirts than tennis ones!

New kit is a beauty compared to some of those we've had recently - but I can't help but like the recent kits just because of the improved success we've had in them. Poch's first kit for example just reminds me of Kane's rise. The sash reminds me of our title chase and last seasons kit pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom