New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LEAKED: Tottenham new home shirt 2018/2019
KCKLVQN.png

The new shirt seems a larger mould. I normally wear medium but i found the small to fit well when I tried it on at my local sports shop. I am 5'10 83kg I think that is about 175lbs to 180lbs for the yanks. If you want it loose around gut then a medium is fine but it is abit longer than the last jersey
Damn I should of gone for the medium.

I'm 6.0 and 83kg - Bought a large and it is rather baggy. Detagged already however. Probably chuck it to my little brother as he's bigger than me and his birthday next week
I haven't bought the home kit since the sponsor has been red. Fucking Levy

Damn I should of gone for the medium.

I'm 6.0 and 83kg - Bought a large and it is rather baggy. Detagged already however. Probably chuck it to my little brother as he's bigger than me and his birthday next week
I haven't bought the home kit since the sponsor has been red. Fucking Levy

It's still a sexy kit even with the red. I really like our away kit this year. Even enough that I might opt to get. I just find it hard to because we are known for the white

I think Nikebhave done a good job. I was never a fan of the extra colours on each shirt over the last few years!

All of my friends bought the away shirt also!

I'd be interested to see how many of those gold shirts sold last season lol.

If be surprised if the 3rd Kit is purple after seeing today's away option...
Even though its supposed to be Navy, it looked pretty purple to me!

Why, don't they like those in Japan?

Not sure what to make of the kit today. The shirt is fine, nice and clear and simple, but blue shirt and white shorts? I know we played in a similar kit in the early days of the club, but it just doesn't quite look like spurs to me.
I agree that the white shorts are weird with that shirt. The shirt itself is absolutely lush, though. I was massively pessimistic about Nike doing our kits but they have actually done a bang up job.

Although obviously it's ideal to wear the home whenever possible I hope this away will actually be worn regularly unlike the one last year. I really hated that gold kit.

Not buying a kit at those stupid prices. However have to say they are some of the best looking kits we have in a while, the away kit is a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom