New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DIz1yaoXUAAK0tg.jpg

If it's more purple in real life (if you know what I mean) then I want one.
:levyeyes:

I'd imagine that the third kit will be launching on the night of our first CL game next Wednesday - so bring your pocket money to Wembley if you're coming.
:allitongue:

Crazy that we're three games into the season and you still can't get your hands on one of the kits the team are supposed to be wearing during the season.

Marketing vultures know exactly what they are doing. Still, nice kit though (would have preferred a yellow one with white writing and logos, that would have been a damn fine kit!)

Beautiful but completely unnecessary. They'll use it in games where they are just as able to use their home colours
Are the 3rd kits on the whole unecessary? Just a money making racket! There's not enough situations to use 3 kits to justify the cost,that includes our "away" kit how many times did we wear the navy and gold away shirt last season opposed to the gold pinstripe one? Season before the lilac/purple with grey trim out many outings did it get? Clubs are a bit naughty with the 3kits,years ago majority of clubs had a home or away,chances were the away one was either white or yellow!

By going with majority of opinion on kits whether it be a 3rd kit or the price! a 3rd kit is unnecessary and the cost is steep! Now I haven't a clue how retail works and I'm possibly viewing it from a simplistic perspective but just say the home shirt which is worn the majority of time is retailed at standered price £60, the away top which isnt worn often has a reduced cost £50 and finally the 3rd kit which is as agreed an novelty item retails at £40! Costs are based on how often the shirt is worn. Okay it won't be as simple as that but looking at it from a fans view,say they had a budget and weren't going to buy a shirt at all but the £40 one was appealing that's a shirt sold! it might work?

I actually think that for us, having a white home and (this season) Navy away, means that for certain games where we play someone in Blue/Black & White stripes, and this season we've had Newcastle, as well as Huddersfield & Brighton coming up... I can actually see the benefit of a 3rd Kit.. . But not one that is SO similar (in darkness) to the away kit.

It LIT€RALL¥ makes no $€N$€ :levystare:

I actually think that for us, having a white home and (this season) Navy away, means that for certain games where we play someone in Blue/Black & White stripes, and this season we've had Newcastle, as well as Huddersfield & Brighton coming up... I can actually see the benefit of a 3rd Kit.. . But not one that is SO similar (in darkness) to the away kit.

It LIT€RALL¥ makes no $€N$€ :levystare:
They should have gone for light purple with white accents/trim/lettering. Would look amazing and actually be more beneficial

Back
Top Bottom