New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, I don't understand it all.

There must be a reason, but I haven't got the slightest clue what it is.

Does anyone know.
If they are then I think it's fucking disgraceful when you consider 90 percent of fans are British we ought to get first view of new kit and a possible say by vote I mean it is OUR club and they do cost alot of money .

I'm guessing the light purple one you are referring to is the 2011/12 Puma one ? That is one of my favourites also, managed to pick up a new one for £15 just recently on EBay after my last one was started to look a bit worse for wear.
Don't like the collar thoughon that new navy/purple away one, bit like the one on last season's blue away shirt. The pictures that were floating around earlier of a purple/navy one were better I thought.
Pretty sure I had that one - very dubious sizing if I remember rightly - was stick thin at the time and the XL clung to me rather!

That guy is super annoying, but I'm well happy with those kits. Looking forward to seeing what the third kit is like too.

FlCMjrH.jpg

The design apparently is in tribute to the steel work in the bullens rd stand! Assume what’s in the background
This is how you do something a bit different without making it look like shit. Really like this.

I agree about not having any red on the shirt and the AIA thing is annoying, but logically it’s a colour and being anti red is as insane as saying we should play on grey grass as the scum play on green grass.

Maybe if it’s statistically more likely to result in a win if we play away in Red I might be more open to the idea, but it’s still daft of me to hate red.
Grey turf? Don’t be crazy. It should be blue of course.

Boise’s Smurf Turf

Thought I'd mention that a Spurs X1 play Ebbsfleet next weekend so it's likely that will be the first outing of the new kit ( unless they play in training tips)

Back
Top Bottom