New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I often get asked if my day job is a marquee pole. :ap:

Ah, well.... If you spot any retail stock with more than one on offer, you know where I am. 👍
Will do, no worries. I think Classic Football Shirts is the best place to buy jerseys from previous seasons, used and new. You can email them to request a shirt and they will look out for one for you if they get any in. I did that, but the guy basically said don't hold your breath they are like gold dust. Also if you sell them shirts they will offer you so much in cash or more in store credits.
They have a player issue third shirt from 2017/18 just now, its £250....

Last edited:
for some reason i thought these shorts were insanely cool in 91
tottenham-91-home-shorts_4_1.jpg
They always reminded me of the perferrated bit you got on the inside cover of Annuals at Christmas, where you can tear the price out!!
Chris Eubank modelled his shorts on these when he met gooner Michael Watson for a fight at The Lane.

boxing-vacant-wbo-super-middleweight-title-fight-chris-eubank-v-michael-G4T5NK.jpg
I was there (and ONLY cos it was at WHL....) terrible end to the fight... which is why it will remain my first and last ever Boxing match.
Has he mentioned being a Spurs fan since that bout? I didn't buy it then,and i don't now.
Nah, he only did it to wind Watson up in the build up, and get some of the 'home crowd' suppprting him...
Anyway, I thought he 'supported' Brighton....simply cos he lives there!

Our third shirt grew on me for obvious reasons as the season went on, but this year Nike seems to have learned their lessons.

Home kit is vastly better, second kit compared to Barca's training gear is infinitely better. I think we wore our "away" kit once twice over 50+ matches last year.

Home: white
Away: navy with purple
Third: sky blue

Don't mind that personally.

Sky blue and yellow are best as thirds because they're different enough from our home and away colours. Always thought purple was too similar to navy unless they picked a much lighter purple (which we have before and I absolutely love it). I like mixing it up though, interchanging between the three, only had purple a couple of seasons ago

Sky blue and yellow are best as thirds because they're different enough from our home and away colours. Always thought purple was too similar to navy unless they picked a much lighter purple (which we have before and I absolutely love it). I like mixing it up though, interchanging between the three, only had purple a couple of seasons ago
I'm guessing the light purple one you are referring to is the 2011/12 Puma one ? That is one of my favourites also, managed to pick up a new one for £15 just recently on EBay after my last one was started to look a bit worse for wear.
Don't like the collar thoughon that new navy/purple away one, bit like the one on last season's blue away shirt. The pictures that were floating around earlier of a purple/navy one were better I thought.

I'd take a green third kit all day long personally. It would stand out well enough since there isn't any team in the league that has green as their main color.

And the club I played in as a kid had green as our primary color. But that is just me being selfish.

I'd take a green third kit all day long personally. It would stand out well enough since there isn't any team in the league that has green as their main color.

And the club I played in as a kid had green as our primary color. But that is just me being selfish.
Lime green shirt and royal blue shorts maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom