New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear Daniel Daniel ,
no point disagreeing with me, nobody wants our shirt stained with a huge red logo. Either change the colour of the logo or change the sponsor.
Yours sincerely
Someone who was a Spurs supporters when you were in nappies :)

I disagree with you because im bored of hearing the same thing!

And im not sure why you being older makes you more of a spurs supporter? more embarrassing that your bothered by a color..

Its called a nordbord. Helps to quantify force produced by hamstrings during nordics.
I’m sure that season Leicester won the League there were stories about their players saying they all reckoned that piece of equipment was the business and they used in the dressing room before games and at half time as well.

I’m sure that season Leicester won the League there were stories about their players saying they all reckoned that piece of equipment was the business and they used in the dressing room before games and at half time as well.
I doubt that this was the difference maker.

All clubs use nordics exercises. Just this one allows you to get data on an ipad.

She didn't say she was 'more of a supporter' although she probably is.

I fucking hate the red on the shirt as well. But I don't wear them so it isn't really an issue for me.
Some people just don't recognise a jokey post when they see one, it was written as if it was to the real Daniel Levy.
Reason why I have only bought away shirts for the last umpteen years. And the Club embrace a Never Red culture, if I'm not mistaken.
So no I'm not embarrassed, that would mean me going red and I don't do red!

Some people just don't recognise a jokey post when they see one, it was written as if it was to the real Daniel Levy.
Reason why I have only bought away shirts for the last umpteen years. And the Club embrace a Never Red culture, if I'm not mistaken.
So no I'm not embarrassed, that would mean me going red and I don't do red!

Gotta be a yank, can't even spell colour right. 😜

No capital S for Spurs either.
This is fun.
I'm always itching to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I usually let them go. I should have been a teacher, then I could mark exercises all day long (still wouldn't use a red pen though, would have to be purple:) )
That's nuffink...
my spooling is APPEALLING!!

...but at least my grandma is correct!

No capital S for Spurs either.
This is fun.
I'm always itching to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I usually let them go. I should have been a teacher, then I could mark exercises all day long (still wouldn't use a red pen though, would have to be purple:) )
Ah ! But would you let the kids go to the toilet during lessons ?

That's the real question.

Ah ! But would you let the kids go to the toilet during lessons ?

That's the real question.
Slightly off topic, but when I was at High school in the 80s, if anyone was brave enough to ask to go to the toilet during classes, teachers would shout "no, that's what you get breaks for", especially the older ones who wore those capes that made them look like Batman.
I think if a teacher did that nowadays they would be looking for a new job.

Slightly off topic, but when I was at High school in the 80s, if anyone was brave enough to ask to go to the toilet during classes, teachers would shout "no, that's what you get breaks for", especially the older ones who wore those capes that made them look like Batman.
I think if a teacher did that nowadays they would be looking for a new job.
Yeah, but I was referencing someone on here who set up a multi saying they were a teacher and refused to let the kids go etc.
Can't remember who it was but the replies were quite funny

Is some cunt genuinely trying to pick a fight with Mrs Perryman over a fucking sponser?

Makes me laugh when people say “it’s just a colour”

Colours are extremely symbolic, powerful and representative. They can get you killed in some crazy ghettos, they have political bias, they are synonymous with brands and not least of all sport clubs.
If anyone doesn’t understand the connotations of the colour red as a Spurs supporter then go have a word.

Is some cunt genuinely trying to pick a fight with Mrs Perryman over a fucking sponser?

Makes me laugh when people say “it’s just a colour”

Colours are extremely symbolic, powerful and representative. They can get you killed in some crazy ghettos, they have political bias, they are synonymous with brands and not least of all sport clubs.
If anyone doesn’t understand the connotations of the colour red as a Spurs supporter then go have a word.
It's "sponsor" mate. And no sponsor's logo is getting anyone killed, but nice way to blow it totally out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom