New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is some cunt genuinely trying to pick a fight with Mrs Perryman over a fucking sponser?

Makes me laugh when people say “it’s just a colour”

Colours are extremely symbolic, powerful and representative. They can get you killed in some crazy ghettos, they have political bias, they are synonymous with brands and not least of all sport clubs.
If anyone doesn’t understand the connotations of the colour red as a Spurs supporter then go have a word.
It's a tribal thing, like not buying a JVC TV on buying a Renault Car :tobyarm:

Daniel Daniel
Disagree all you want, but if you don’t know that red is a left wing colour, and blue is right wing, or that red can mean danger and green go, and white can mean neutral, or that gangs are associated with different colours as are football clubs, well your either a bit stupid or just very naive.

But either way, you’re plain wrong

Now I can only apologise for the grammar as i was replying on my iphone while stuck in traffic...

well well this has gotten entertaining..

Mrs Perryman i got the point of your joke letter but i wasn't trying to pick a ''fight'' with you but was pointing out how boring it is to see the same moan about the RED every year, Being in traffic may have pushed me to be more annoyed than normal.

Now sammyspurs you OK Hun? It is just a colour. we are talking about a football shirt, now i understand that colours can be associated with a great many things as stupid as i am :levyeyes: but to get so irate about a colour on a shirt as you have and many others have is generally a bit worrying to me.

Maybe im just extremely unlucky and have a lot more in my actual life to worry about than the red sponsor (that is bringing the club MILLIONS) on our shirt.

Also to point out many moons ago we also played in a RED kit..

Is some cunt genuinely trying to pick a fight with Mrs Perryman over a fucking sponser?

Makes me laugh when people say “it’s just a colour”

Colours are extremely symbolic, powerful and representative. They can get you killed in some crazy ghettos, they have political bias, they are synonymous with brands and not least of all sport clubs.
If anyone doesn’t understand the connotations of the colour red as a Spurs supporter then go have a word.

Now I can only apologise for the grammar
as i was replying on my iphone while stuck in traffic...

well well this has gotten entertaining..

Mrs Perryman i got the point of your joke letter but i wasn't trying to pick a ''fight'' with you but was pointing out how boring it is to see the same moan about the RED every year, Being in traffic may have pushed me to be more annoyed than normal.

Also to point out many moons ago we also played in a RED kit..
Ummmmm-ahhhh... but that's illegal!!!
tenor.gif

img_0010.gif

Last edited:
Just want to point out back on the Iphone so i am sorry in advance for any grammar issues..

I am not asking anyone to like it but why moan about it? its not going to change anything.

However i do not understand the complete and utter melt down about it from sammyspurs? its just a shirt sponsor it really doesn't change a single thing in regards to anybodies personal life and if it really offends people that much dont buy the shirt very simple.

AIA Pay us millions and that is more important to me than the colour of the sponsor to be honest

Some people don’t like red on the kit, that’s up to them.
Sick of wankers saying it doesn’t matter.

It matters to me so fuck off

Dont want to have a keyboard argument with you as its just pathetic, but can i ask why it bothers you so much I am seriously interested?

Dont want to have a keyboard argument with you as its just pathetic, but can i ask why it bothers you so much I am seriously interested?

Because I prefer our team to come out onto the pitch in a kit that I think looks like a spurs kit.

I don’t think we look like Spurs with red writing plastered on it.

I also find it hilarious that it “has to be red” because it’s marketing and blaaaah blaaaah blaaaaaaaah

Yet on the away kits, they have no problem with the writing being in white or blue.

Back
Top Bottom