New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck do we need multiple training kit varieties during the season?
Because more money.

Nike to Levy "we will pay you £30,000,000 a year to use your brand on our products, you can keep 5% of every item in addition, we have complete control over what we sell"

Levy - imo take yo money.

100% this.

The quality of the Nike replica‘s in general (but particularly this season) is bloody awful:
tarnished nay stained white, AIA on the blue peeling already (got at Christmas).
I’m such a mug as I’ll still purchase them season in, season out.

in hindsight the best quality replicas’s in recent years is without a doubt Under Armour (and I never dreamt I’d be saying that at the time.
UA has the best fit, smartest quality and have worn well despite plenty of washes & years gone by.
Their sizing was bang on (still fit perfectly) unlike Nike which is a bit spray on after a season or two.
Even Puma couldn’t get it right, their medium was a crop top - and large was marquee circus tent.

All hail UA, I take back anything derogatory I said or thought at the time.
It's funny, because the Puma shirts fit me just right. A medium Nike and UA just about fits me round the waist but has massive sleeves that look fucking ridiculous, whereas a small Puma fit just right all over.

Ok, so where do I lay my hands on that sexy black number Lloris was wearing yesterday?

The shitty green and slightly less shitty orange kits are available everywhere, but I can't seem to find anything on the black one.

Ok, so where do I lay my hands on that sexy black number Lloris was wearing yesterday?

The shitty green and slightly less shitty orange kits are available everywhere, but I can't seem to find anything on the black one.

Lloris has a habit of wearing unreleased kits. So far this season he has worn a yellow version and a black version of the turquoise/green kit and in our first champions league match of the season away to Olympiacos he wore a green version of our champions league kit.

He’s done it in the past as well. Champions league final he wore a black unreleased version of last seasons kit and has often worn kits from previous seasons during the Nike years. He obviously doesn’t like wearing what he is told to wear!

Lloris has a habit of wearing unreleased kits. So far this season he has worn a yellow version and a black version of the turquoise/green kit and in our first champions league match of the season away to Olympiacos he wore a green version of our champions league kit.

He’s done it in the past as well. Champions league final he wore a black unreleased version of last seasons kit and has often worn kits from previous seasons during the Nike years. He obviously doesn’t like wearing what he is told to wear!

I’ve never noticed this at all!

I wish they did the keepers shirts with short sleeves.

How come Hugo gets to wear the nice all black kit

hugo-lloris-696x479.jpg

and Gazzaniga always wears the shitty blue one

It's funny, I used a short sleeve once and didn't like it, yet when I wear a long sleeve I roll the sleeves up.
i dont play anymore (shattered a leg in a motor cycle crash), so im thinking more casual wearing.and i used to be a keeper, if we did short sleeved keepers shirts, thats what i would get

Back
Top Bottom