New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bet they just move to about 3 or 4 templates, rather than one. We've seen variances in collars on this years kits, so I wonder if that's about as far as the differences will be next year
Apparently their designers have about 65 different parts that they can play around with. Sleeves, collars, hems, patterns etc.

This website has got the color scheme for the 2020-2021 kits. If I remember correctly, usually this site is 100% correct on whatever kits end up being released:

Home Color Scheme
Link
tottenham-hotspur-20-21-home-kit-6.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

Similar to 14-15?

Away Color Scheme
Link
zz-spurs-0.jpg

zz-spurs%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Older, possible color scheme?
zz-spurs%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Third Color Scheme
Link
tottenham-hotspur-20-21-third-kit-1.jpg

Although this is a bit older than the news that Nike is switching to unique designs, I think it's a good indication of what we'll get since this website has been very reliable

Back
Top Bottom