New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear that first shirt was an attempt to capitalise on this “phenomenon” :townhmm:

3bd672ef-2ce2-43b1-bbb2-1edc6908efd6.jpg
Did you mean to post the same picture twice??

Under Armour best kits:

12/13 - Away (Navy Blue, Chevron)
13/14 - Third (Navy Blue)
15/16 - Third (Purple)
16/17 - Away (Navy Blue, Gold)

Nike best kits:

17/18 - Home
17/18 - Away (Navy Blue)
17/18 - Third (Purple)
19/20 - Away (Navy Blue)
19/20 - Third (Baby Blue)

In my opinion.
Best UA kit:

New-Tottenham-Third-Kit-14-15.jpg

Best Nike kits:

17/18 home
18/19 third (Tottenham aerial)
19/20 purple/navy

Talksport..........SHARP The best confirmed or leaked Premier League kits for 2020/21 season so far, with new Chelsea and Tottenham strips among the best
177-EE18-C-6876-4-CAB-B1-EA-55-D9-C715917-D.gif
The FUCK do Talksport know about ANYTHING?
They employ Jason Cunty and Adrian Durham ffs...

It's like Nigel Farage giving us his thumbs up about Trump's credentials... I couldn't give a shit WHAT they think!

Green and pink one is lovely.

Yellow one looks odd with the badge in the middle - wouldn't have been too bad if the Nike tick wasn't there though, I think.

Home one is just awful - don't think it'd look too bad if it didn't have the patterns.

C369-CF42-B5-E9-45-DD-88-D5-9-ED0-AA5-A7-E2-E.jpg

trying to say we’re having a 4th kit this season? Fuck off they taking the piss home shirt worn what 90% of games away & 3rd rest of the time lucky if there worn 5 times a 4th kit is a scam if true

Back
Top Bottom