New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We make way more money by being with Nike. But I really miss the effort that Under Armor put into every kit. Umbro as well produce quality kits.

A lot of the UA kits were horrible though.....

The Piss yellow... The Chelsea blue..... The sash.... The 'cycling' shirt everyone hates..... The final home kit looks so cheap.... This 'thing':

under-armour-1258151-kids-boys-tottenham-football-away-shirt-2015-16-size-medium-boys-9-10yrs-new-937-p.jpg

Wish I'd have bought one of these though:

images

I think aside from the Jaws kit the Nike stuff has been decent. Pissed I didn't get one of these... Often get a shirt for xmas; 'Santa' brought the wrong one : o/

nike-tottenham-17-18-away-kit-1.jpg

The plain black & purple training shirt design not being a match shirt last year was an epic fail.... So good!

Just seen this:

:avbcringe:

The Piss yellow... The Chelsea blue..... The sash.... The 'cycling' shirt everyone hates..... The final home kit looks so cheap.... This 'thing':

under-armour-1258151-kids-boys-tottenham-football-away-shirt-2015-16-size-medium-boys-9-10yrs-new-937-p.jpg

images

I think aside from the Jaws kit the Nike stuff has been decent. Pissed I didn't get one of these... Often get a shirt for xmas; 'Santa' brought the wrong one : o/

The plain black & purple training shirt design not being a match shirt last year was an epic fail.... So good!

Just seen this:

Got the blue ones you mentioned here, don't think I'll get one this season untill the new year as it's unlikely I'll be in the stadium by then.

Under Armour best kits:

12/13 - Away (Navy Blue, Chevron)
13/14 - Third (Navy Blue)
15/16 - Third (Purple)
16/17 - Away (Navy Blue, Gold)

Nike best kits:

17/18 - Home
17/18 - Away (Navy Blue)
17/18 - Third (Purple)
19/20 - Away (Navy Blue)
19/20 - Third (Baby Blue)

In my opinion.

Under Armour best kits:

12/13 - Away (Navy Blue, Chevron)
13/14 - Third (Navy Blue)
15/16 - Third (Purple)
16/17 - Away (Navy Blue, Gold)

Nike best kits:

17/18 - Home
17/18 - Away (Navy Blue)

17/18 - Third (Purple)
19/20 - Away (Navy Blue)
19/20 - Third (Baby Blue)

In my opinion.

- Clean sweep that year... Good work.
- Last year wasn't great.
- This year; all good.... I like the home too tbh.

Looking back at a lot of the UA kits though; the sponsor looks so big; bigger than on the Nike!

Talksport..........SHARP The best confirmed or leaked Premier League kits for 2020/21 season so far, with new Chelsea and Tottenham strips among the best
177-EE18-C-6876-4-CAB-B1-EA-55-D9-C715917-D.gif

images

Just seen this:

I swear that first shirt was an attempt to capitalise on this “phenomenon” :townhmm:

3bd672ef-2ce2-43b1-bbb2-1edc6908efd6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom