New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First season with them and, sure enough, Nike are delivering the goods for Liverpool.

liverpool-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

While there's no getting around AIA being a horrible horrible sponsor on the home shirt, there's no excuse for how bad our 20/21 home shirt is gonna be.

First season with them and, sure enough, Nike are delivering the goods for Liverpool.

liverpool-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

While there's no getting around AIA being a horrible horrible sponsor on the home shirt, there's no excuse for how bad our 20/21 home shirt is gonna be.
That is horrendous. What the fuck is that mint green doing? Nike are just bloody trolling at the point.

Unreal how beautiful the kit we wore yesterday is. It deserves much, much better football
It's a cracker, will get one more airing against Newcastle I would think. No doubt Saint-Maxim has us in knots.
Seems like it's cursed (though it is a small sample size). Seems criminal that we've worn it so little, just like the gorgeous black and gold from a few years back.

Gives me zero hope for the Newcastle game.
:mourshock:

Aside from the shit looking sponsor (which peeps need to accept has nothing to do with shirt design), what exactly is wrong with that Chav shirt?
Our home shirt this year and 17/18 were/are both good. The gradient shit show of a shirt from 18/19 however... :mourfacepalm:

It appears Nike is good to us with a home shirt every other year. Honestly I thought all 3 were fine the first year, the away last year was ok and all 3 this year are perfectly acceptable. If the leaks are all true for next season the green is good and the yellow isn't God awful, but that home shirt makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Still looks horrible :mourcheeks::mourbye:

...looks like a class 'arts & crafts' project from Shanghai Primary school!!

Proper Keith Harris that is...

(as in Keith Harris and awful!)

The only redeeming feature of that kit, is that only about 100 fans will be allowed in the ground at any one time next season to see it's full horror close-up!

...looks like a class 'arts & crafts' project from Shanghai Primary school!!

Proper Keith Harris that is...

(as in Keith Harris and awful!)

The only redeeming feature of that kit, is that only about 100 fans will be allowed in the ground at any one time next season to see it's full horror close-up!

I don't like it but it's nowhere near as shit as the Jaws kit.

Back
Top Bottom