New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I absolutely agree. But all that faffing about with trim to differentiate is inefficient production cost wise to changing colors on standardized shirt panel sections, which is why we're seeing much less of that sort of thing out of Nike and Adidas these days. All about the bottom line, football shirts are reduced to products to be manufactured as cheaply as possible and sold at market rates.
*colours

The annoying thing about that home shirt is that if they'd just stuck to plain white for the main body it would actually be half decent. I think the white and grey fabric is hideous.
They could've done two things to make it OK:

1. Have the shirt body be plain white to match the sleeves and get rid of the blue on the sleeves, or

2. Have the sleeves be all white/grey pattern as well as the shirt body

The clash of the white/grey body, blue sleeve and plain white sleeve make it just awful

At least with that third kit (yellow-ish) we'll have an appropriate kit for going away to Brighton/Huddersfield/Blackburn etc

Did my nut going away to Brighton who wear blue and white stripes as we chose between white, Dark Blue and light blue

ridiculous.

Would love to see this shirt for us. Talk about gorgeous.

NCC20-Jersey--2_530x.jpg

Has anyone mentioned the prices this year Fuckin astronomical just when we needed a solid revenue stream Nike pitch in with this shite and expect fans to pay though the nose for it. I mean Green ffs where did that come from and away as well in navy its a winner. COYS

I really do like that the women's team is involved in the reveal video. The main focus is on the men's team obviously but the women are not thrown to the wayside unlike in some clubs.

Back
Top Bottom