New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A wave of Ange-fuelled optimism made me give Levy some money:

IMG-2593.jpg

:levylol:
your not the only one we get a good result I am right on to the club shop🤦

Im goong for away shirt. Although I’m not big fan of wearing football kits as grown man, I didn’t really find anything better to buy on Spurs shop. Away shirt is great.

The size is killing me, I’m wearing M, but slightly worried if it will be tight.

Im goong for away shirt. Although I’m not big fan of wearing football kits as grown man, I didn’t really find anything better to buy on Spurs shop. Away shirt is great.

The size is killing me, I’m wearing M, but slightly worried if it will be tight.
I’ve the away purple one XL it’s roomy Nike size chart doesn’t measure up to other sportswear brands they are generous……2XL & 3XL have sold out in that shirt fuck me we must have some big fellas in our support 😎

Got my shirts from DH Gate , the 3rd & Keepers are a bit baggy but the players shirts ( home and away ) are more of a snug fit but look really good . Well they all do actually

Furbie Jnr has chosen the grey/ pink & the keepers

That’s my gym shirts sorted for this year

In my opinion, the proper player shirts can run a little small vs normal sizing elsewhere.

If you're getting the regular/'stadium' option then I think they're a little more true to size.

Saw the 3rd shirt at my local footie store today and bought it. I thought the beige-tinted grey with the black bits was quite nice actually :levyeyes:

I'm honestly going to wait until I see it in the flesh before judging it too harshly. I like wearing black jeans and I feel like it could work quite well with them.

Reckon it'll be quite cheap come the end of the season though with almost nobody buying it.

:harrylol:

Whenever I hear the old men harking back to plain white cotton shirts, this is what I imagine.
A plain white cotton shirt is fine to walk around in, but to get the best out of athletes, the lightest, most heat efficient material is 100% the most important part.

Looks as though Castore fucked up with Villa's kit

Whenever I hear the old men harking back to plain white cotton shirts, this is what I imagine.
A plain white cotton shirt is fine to walk around in, but to get the best out of athletes, the lightest, most heat efficient material is 100% the most important part.

Castore (allegedly) fuck up everything they touch.

They're a company clearly run by blokes with one thing on their mind...

1-Aston-Villa-WFC-v-Manchester-City-WFC-Barclays-Womens-Super-League-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom