New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're a company clearly run by blokes with one thing on their mind...

1-Aston-Villa-WFC-v-Manchester-City-WFC-Barclays-Womens-Super-League-1.jpg
This is propaganda to deliberately distract from the righteous hatred that needs to be shown towards the inventor of the sports bra

Whenever I hear the old men harking back to plain white cotton shirts, this is what I imagine.
A plain white cotton shirt is fine to walk around in, but to get the best out of athletes, the lightest, most heat efficient material is 100% the most important part.

Looks as though Castore fucked up with Villa's kit
Haven't they fucked up all kits? Seems to be made out of paper!

I had that!!!! Wore it every day school when I was 13... Gazza era. I was thinking about my training top from the same time, blue with an orange triangle neck. Proper gear, not like the shite nowadays

I think I must have been 14/15 when I got it...... It's fucking massive though; still big for me now..... Typical 90s fit! LOL

Back
Top Bottom