New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a weirdo, but i like this one!!

But who in their right frame of mind decides to put the club logo in the middle, AND keep the Nike logo on the side???
I've seen some clubs with both the manufacturer badge and the club badge centralised, it somehow endeavours to look even worse.
I like the colour scheme for the away kit but the stripes are off-putting and I really don't get the yellow bands on the sleeves, really unclean look to it.

A258119-C-A213-4-AC8-9128-E638-CA0-E804-C.jpg
here’s the pre-match shirt to go with the home shirt followed shortly by the away kit then the 3rd kit we will also have our pre-match shirt when we play away from home up norf followed again by a pre-pre match shirt when we play on a Sunday 😏
I annoyingly like that more than any of our actual shirts this year.

The colours are nice, but having the logo central with the Nike tick to the side just looks odd to me. The style of the collar is weird too, it looks like it’s been sewn incorrectly.

Home kit arrived finally. Player version. Don’t know why I keep getting one as I don’t wear them, but it’s £15 so no real harm done. Except to the 8yo who made it I guess. Kids are happy with their England kits. Just in time for the heartbreak part of any international tournament.

Sad World Cup GIF by FIFA

Back
Top Bottom