New manager? - POLL ADDED

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do we want to replace Pochettino?

• De Boer

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Benitez

• Klopp

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • Guardiola

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Mark Warburton

• Russell Slade

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Tony Pulis

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pellegrini

• Sherwood

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Keep Pochettino

Votes: 140 66.7%
  • John Carver

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters
u make fun & have digs at my bad grammer & english skill set without knowing the reasons why. thats really big of u. thanks for pointing that out.

I don't mean to be rude but, regardless of background, surely you've noticed that other posters use capital letters?

what an ego u have mick. so u seriously havent seen anyone else get personal or snipe personally at other posters??!!! u just speak up if sammy does it. if u think its wrong than u should say to anyone on the forum who does it. & dont pretend u dont have the time. just be honest u single out sammy & ignore other posters who get personal etc. & dont act as though u are above it all. u make fun & have digs at my bad grammer & english skill set without knowing the reasons why. thats really big of u. thanks for pointing that out.
I do - I do it when people do it to me. You are attempting to take the piss out of me, and I am responding in kind. Is it only funny when its at my expense?

Don't mention it - My eldest daughter is a total dyslexic and has learned how to write in perfect English, passed a degree in history and gained employment as a journalist. How much sympathy do you want from me?

Are you his child? Why do you feel the compelling need to speak up for him?

Would you rather be unpopular?

Baaaaaaa

giphy.gif
Thats a freaky gif

u missed the point. i dont actually care if mick calls me a stupid twat. he can call me what he wants. i was just pointing out that he too can do personal sniping. does he not? oh & my phones crap & if i change the keys to capitals it tends to freeze. so id rather not bother. yes i am lazy. ps. poch is god

u missed the point. i dont actually care if mick calls me a stupid twat. he can call me what he wants. i was just pointing out that he too can do personal sniping. does he not? oh & my phones crap & if i change the keys to capitals it tends to freeze. so id rather not bother. yes i am lazy. ps. poch is god
something I haven't done, BTW

I do - I do it when people do it to me. You are attempting to take the piss out of me, and I am responding in kind. Is it only funny when its at my expense?

Don't mention it - My eldest daughter is a total dyslexic and has learned how to write in perfect English, passed a degree in history and gained employment as a journalist. How much sympathy do you want from me?

Are you his child? Why do you feel the compelling need to speak up for him?
i am sorry if u feel i have attempted to take the piss out of u. i dont see where i have done that?

something I haven't done, BTW
erm im afraid u did when u said " How much sympathy do you want from me?" i dont want any & was never asking for any. as i said, my point is that u make personal snipes too, not that u should have any sympathy for me. suprised u can suddenly understand me again. comes & goes conveniently doesnt it.

Last edited:
its the logical conclusion when looking at your posts. comes across as trying way to hard to be popular on a forum. no offence if thats not the reality of the situation.
Tell me...from where did you receive your doctorate in internet psychoanalysis?

I would much like to get one.

And remember, I am a sheep. I don't want to be popular, I just want someone popular to follow.

wow, your worlds very simple. u cant be a follower & want to be popular?? what u are & what u want to be can be 2 different things. why are we even debating this. i give up. in the history of mankind, no one has ever been a follower & also wanted to be popular. the world is really that simple. there u go, lets have it your way.
Lol

joke-goes-over-head-superman.gif

What did I make up originally for it to be ''again''?

My apologies, that could be construed as you accusing him, but maybe not.
apology accepted sir. no i wasnt saying mick called me that. i can pretend if u want. i was saying i wouldnt care if he did. i know my grammers crap but i would have said i dont care that mick called me a stupid twat. my bad.

with all due respect, can you take these squabbles elsewhere, so I don't spend the little time I have on-line having to dredge through totally irrelevant posts. I thank you all.

Isnt John Carver the best manager in the league? We should get him before he is snapped up by the likes of Bristol Rovers and Exeter City

with all due respect, can you take these squabbles elsewhere, so I don't spend the little time I have on-line having to dredge through totally irrelevant posts. I thank you all.
There's nothing quite like a Mrs P scolding. Reminds me of being at school. Text book down the back of the pants before getting the cane off the headmaster.

Back
Top Bottom