New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't get on board with Capello, primarily because of this:

S7ofOqP.jpg

Laudrup isn't good enough imo, Hiddink won't come (retired from club football). There aren't many decent options, Capello or Sherwood has been rumoured, Pochettino now too, not sure I'm excited by any of those options. Freund until the end of the season? Did quite well with the Germany U21s I think, but that's U21 international football so...

Voted for the bikini man. Has Kloop style glasses and a killer ass, so we got that going for us.

Gutted about AVB. Klinnsman would be great but I want him to fulfill his contract extension with USA.

not a single one of those makes me think that sacking AVB was a good idea

Just woken up, its really sad news but unserstandable. The results haven't been great an its been frustrating but like with everything if there is nobody better out there for the 5th best team in England who aren't in champions league why do it?? He was struggling tactically but I never thought he lost dressing room

Fuck so now what... Laudrup who can get us CL then leave in summer? Or Hoddle who we will all love with our rose tinted but does struggle with established players and is better with youth, aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh

Laudrup isn't good enough imo, Hiddink won't come (retired from club football). There aren't many decent options, Capello or Sherwood has been rumoured, Pochettino now too, not sure I'm excited by any of those options. Freund until the end of the season? Did quite well with the Germany U21s I think, but that's U21 international football so...

Freund or Sherwood and we can pretty much write off the rest of the season.

Voted for the bikini man. Has Kloop style glasses and a killer ass, so we got that going for us.

Gutted about AVB. Klinnsman would be great but I want him to fulfill his contract extension with USA.
Club first mate club first. Thats the way over here. Love klinsman but his club office would be in florida

Go to Everton and just dry Blue Kens tears as we take Roberto from him! I agree hiddink best on list but can we choose

This is levy most important appointment since the last one. He has always strived to have a continental model. In the end he became harrys defecto director of football. It was probbaly his most successful spell. He then abrogated this duty to baldini and every 6 foot utilty midfielder in europe was bought plus erikison.

We need someone who reminds levy that all decisions will eventual reflect on him and he needs to engage. If he sees a talented LB leaves the club leaving only one young talented player. This reflects baddly on the whole organastion.

Levy you will always be the real director of football step up. Wheater we need to paying baldini needs seriously looking at.

Last edited:
This is levy most important appointment since the last one. He has always strived to have a continental model. In the end he became harrys defecto director of football. It was probbaly his most successful spell. He then abrogated thst duty to baldini and every 6 foot utilty midfielder in europe was bought plus erikison.

We need someone who reminds levy that all decisions will eventual reflect on him and he needs to engage. If he sees a talented LB leaves the club leaving only one young talented player. Then reflects baddly in the whole organastion.

You referring to Ekotto?

After that fucking clown's tweets I hope he never gets the privilege to where the shirt again. That fucking cunt.

Back
Top Bottom