New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's practically written in the stars, then.

EM-3202_1600.jpg

GET YOUR OWN SCOUTS

I just want someone that plays attacking football. It's a shame that we couldn't get rudi Garcia, look at what he's doing with Roma. I'd love de boer. I'd like bielsa, but it looks like the bookies don't even have him on here. I wouldn't mind laudrup or hiddink. Just please no hoddle, Sherwood, or redknapp. We'd be the laughing stock of the prem.

I just want someone that plays attacking football. It's a shame that we couldn't get rudi Garcia, look at what he's doing with Roma. I'd love de boer. I'd like bielsa, but it looks like the bookies don't even have him on here. I wouldn't mind laudrup or hiddink. Just please no hoddle, Sherwood, or redknapp. We'd be the laughing stock of the prem.
So you're of the opinion that the bookies actually know anything more than the rest of us?

Interesting...

It will be Sherwood. I reckon until the end of the season, unless they move seriously quick but it'll be Sherwood for the meantime for sure

Last edited:
Bielsa is in at about 25/1...

Zeman until the end of the season. If we are going to piss away another year lets at least do it with goals galore.

Just to put my tuppence worth in. If we end up with either Hoddle or Sherwood then my membership goes in the bin until Levy/Enic fuck off from our club once and for all.

It beggars belief that people are voting for Capello! Ignoring the 3 big defeats this year, I thought half the problem with AVB to most people was that he didn't play the Spurs way and played boring, slow football as people were still up in arms when we were winning games.

Capello is a results manager, he will happily play the most boring football for 3 points, I obviously could be wrong but I just don't see how Capello would bring back the swash buckling football people want to see.

I would personally like to see Jurgen given a go as he seems to be a manager who operates with the long term future of the club in mind (which is what we supposedly want despite what our manager turnover suggests). However, the fact he has only ever had one run at Bayern to his name in club management which, if I'm not mistaken, ended due to a "disagreement" with the club, I can't see him getting much luck with our trigger happy board!

Also, can we add my name to the poll based on my FM13 CV. 3 Champions Leagues, 7 League titles, 4 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, 1 Europa League, 2 European Super Cups, 3 Club World Cups and 4 Charity Shields in a 7 year tenure. All whilst overseeing our move to the 56,000 seater Tottenham Stadium and an annual profit.

:ap:

Back
Top Bottom