New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe neither Sammy or I were perma banned from there.

Sammy has his moments, but Im sure is a decent enough guy. You on the other hand are forum cancer.
Sammy has something to offer on occasion, whereas I regard upon you lower than a skid mark in a dirty pub toilet. Opinionated cunt.

I was told today that Levy interviewed Hoddle about possibly taking over before the Liverpool game. He obviously couldn't have made a stellar impression...

Levy interviewing Hoddle AGAIN, after all these years. The mind boggles

'So Glenn, how's it been. Keeping busy, haven't see you down the boozer for a while, still doing that Christian thing ..Did you ever return that pencil you took from the office when you left last time ...

Re 'The Tottenham way', as a fan I want Spurs to win, the rest is irrelevant, I don't know if that counts :)

Maybe we could name one of the 'new stadium' approaches 'The Tottenham Way' that should curse it nicely :eek:

Maybe we could name one of the 'new stadium' approaches 'The Tottenham Way' that should curse it nicely :eek:
A curse you say?
road-sign.jpg
:avbmad:

Last edited:
Sorry mate, you are out of luck. And Im happily married before you go there either :adegrin2:

Have I offered a satisfactory response? Is the relevance of my asking how you view a caretaker role clear?
There is no "answer". My point is that it is far too short a time to rate TS. You have given him silch.

There is no "answer". My point is that it is far too short a time to rate TS. You have given him silch.

I can only say what I see. Im happy to re-evaluate that if he gives me cause. At this point I dont think he is good enough at all, I stand by that. If come tomorrow night he has impressed me Ill say so.

I can only say what I see. Im happy to re-evaluate that if he gives me cause. At this point I dont think he is good enough at all, I stand by that. If come tomorrow night he has impressed me Ill say so.
I still think you have judged him to quickly but overall I can't argue with that mate. However, I do know someone who can.:windy:

Ex GG top tier cunts in cunt-off shocker. Yes, it takes one to see one and I have no problem admitting instead or this holier than thou bullshit from the big worm here.
You just don't know how to stop do you?
I bet if you were cut in half - you would have the word Hypocrite written through the middle of you in every known language.
How good was this place when you were crying into your AVB pillow for 4 or 5 days, and we all enjoyed a site free of your cant, obscenity ridden posts and massive hypocrisy.

I've read your post a few times, but I'm failing to get your point.
1. What are you asking me?
2. Why (in your opinion) did Hoddle fail last time?
I didn't ask you anything as far as I'm aware. I just pointed out that you accused someone of generalising and then promptly did it yourself. Just an observation really.
Hoddle was widely reported as pissing the players off in his last spell by belittling their skills and taking delight in showing them how good he still was. Basically it seems that he's not good at team building and bonding with his staff or getting them to pull together, and fight for him.

Sammy has something to offer on occasion, whereas I regard upon you lower than a skid mark in a dirty pub toilet. Opinionated cunt.
what a marvellously articulate and intelligently considered comment.
This pretty much sums up your value on this and any other Spurs forum, Lister was more than generous in his summation of you, based on the fact that cancer can be eradicated if not cured.

You are more like forum AIDS, with a dose of ebola and syphillis thrown in for discomfort

Internet thrush

I didn't ask you anything as far as I'm aware. I just pointed out that you accused someone of generalising and then promptly did it yourself. Just an observation really.
Hoddle was widely reported as pissing the players off in his last spell by belittling their skills and taking delight in showing them how good he still was. Basically it seems that he's not good at team building and bonding with his staff or getting them to pull together, and fight for him.
Thanks for clearing that all up.
I guess I fall broadly in your camp in that Hoddle's man management is definitely an issue.
Wouldn't it be glorious if he could succeed though eh?

Back
Top Bottom