New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would fucking love De Boer,seriously that would be great but I'm not sure he would come..
Maybe that guy who manages Basel?!He does a really good job with a solid team,plays good and attacking football..

anyone that wants redknapp back needs to give their head a wobble. He didn't have a plan B neither and he didn't take any chances when it came to transfers - always relying on established over 30s in the epl.
We had our pants pulled down by twice by teams we *should* be grinding out a win against. Its not often I don't want to watch Tottenham play, the last time was most probably when Christian gross was chasing his underground ticket down the tottenham high road. I am fairly confident whoever levy brings in on the short term, will end up being a successful season

I just hope Levy has a plan and knows what he's doing.

leap_of_faith.jpg

Levy fires AVB.

Levy rehires AVB.

New gaffer AVB - mega boost affects players.

Spurs win the league.

New gaffer AVB stays with Spurs until he is an old old man, winning them many trophies. Any time he has a bad game, he is fired and then rehired.

Levy dives into his room full of money and swims around it, Scrooge McDuck style.

Back
Top Bottom