New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cold War Russia actually had some pretty interesting buildings to be fair.
source.gif

Talksport ripping into us yet again an hour or so before a big game about the stadium fiasco. We all know if this was about any other club there wouldnt be a problem. We are hated. Simple as that. So keep waffling haters

Talksport ripping into us yet again an hour or so before a big game about the stadium fiasco. We all know if this was about any other club there wouldnt be a problem. We are hated. Simple as that. So keep waffling haters
Honestly, stop listening to the poison. Cannot tell you how much my mood has improved now I actively avoid Talkshite.

The real shame is our UK Head office is in their HQ, but we have a travel ban, so I can't schlep in and hunt down that ginger cunt and bitch slap him

Press are really gunning for us today.

Stadium not ready until 2019-2020
Poch to Madrid
etc etc etc

Lose tomorrow & it will be open season.

The media don't like us gatecrashing the party while not following the script (ie, we don't spend loads on transfers & wages and so don't generate click-bait) and will be able to get back to noshing off the 'Big 5'.

No one likes us, no one likes us.....we don't care.

image.php

Not just our cockerel appearing on the veil to the left of the West Entrance but the first 'layer/row' of a giant screen to the right of the West Entrance, almost under the stairs which will become more clear in the coming days as extra 'layers/rows' of the screen are added

Back
Top Bottom