New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe you don't all realise that other clubs find it hilarious the saga this stadium opening then not then oh shit we need more time, but soon then well maybe not yet ...mmm who knows when lol...

Ever considered that they find it funny because they know how good the place is?
Any delay or negative they can find, they are going to beat us with it because they are shit scared what we have at the end. How many of the fuckwits have you seen getting excited because it looks like a toilet seat from above? does it matter what it looks like from above? It’s all they have .
We ALL know who is going to have the last laugh so let them have their pointless little bit of fun.

Last edited:
Ever considered that they find it funny because they know how good the place is?
Any delay or negative they can find, they are going to beat us with it because they are shit scared what we have at the end. How many of the fuckwits have you seen getting excited because it looks like a toilet seat from above? does it matter what it looks like from above? It’s all they have .
We ALL know who is going to have the last laugh so let them have their pointless little bit of fun.
Who cares what they think anyway
Chelsea,West ham and Woolwich ALL hates us...Long may it reign

Looking at the pics of the corner flags, taking corners especially inswingers is going to be a big issue due to the lack of level area. The dips behind the goals because of the angle of the flaps is massive, no one will be able to have a run up before striking the ball

It doesn't matter to us because we are rubbish at corners anyway and I guess it will be a huge disadvantage to teams who take corners seriously which in turn is a plus for us. I can see many complaints being made by opposing teams

Plus that green felt covering the flaps looks cheap and terrible

Apart from all that the stadium is fookin gorgeous:pochlol:

Looking at the pics of the corner flags, taking corners especially inswingers is going to be a big issue due to the lack of level area. The dips behind the goals because of the angle of the flaps is massive, no one will be able to have a run up before striking the ball

It doesn't matter to us because we are rubbish at corners anyway and I guess it will be a huge disadvantage to teams who take corners seriously which in turn is a plus for us. I can see many complaints being made by opposing teams

Plus that green felt covering the flaps looks cheap and terrible

Apart from all that the stadium is fookin gorgeous:pochlol:
Looking at ArtyB ArtyB 's photos above the felt looks dangerous in some areas.

I've just finished reading "White Hart Lane" by Martin Lipton and I either never knew or completely forgot that there were plans @1977 to buils a 75,000 capacity stadium with Woolwich and ground share.
: ostrich:

In Woolworths its acceptable but never in a football ground. Beer or roasted peanuts only.

Obviously not at football. It infuriates me enough at the cinema, cunts with sweets, ice cream, popcorn etc. How can you be that bastard hungry that you have to fill your face with shit during a half of football, or during a film?

Back
Top Bottom